come & chat No.2

bbyno1

Reaction score
well the other thread went and i really enjoyed going on there :(
so thought id make a new one:D and new girls can join in & stuff :D

whats everyone up too?xx

Being very bored as it's friday so everyones out getting drunk and what not which i can't do so im just in the house, and theres not even anything on tv :(

awwh same here! i feel like poo today! knowin its sat tomorow n im guna be stuck doing the same thing! lol least uv only got around 6 weeks n ul never have time to get bored again:px

watchin corrie :) then gonna go and load up the dish washer... Oh the Joys :dohh:
Weekends are so boring now :( x

awwh i was watchin corrie n even that got boring :( lool your so lucky your nr the end of your pregnancy aswell! once my babys here i dont think il ever get bored again!lol i wish he was here before or in the summer time coz its so nice to take em out then n u can go lots of dif plcs!x

Im bored too!!! Noone to go out with and i gotta stay in with holly! :( :) Wow my life has changed lol.

What plans u got for weekend??

How pregnancy going???

aimee:D
im okish just well emotional today,i keep crying when i dunno why:(
how are you?:)xx

i know the feeling i dont even look forward to weekends
im gunna get up and go shopping with my nana tomorrow as ive got some things to take back, hoping the weather is nice again it's been gorgeous today!
ROLL ON SUMMER and we'll have sun & our LO's

aww i wish i had my lil one here to stay in with lol she looks so cute in ur pic! is she gd?
erm im ment to be seein my old best friend tomorow..its been yrs but i kinda bumped in2 her yday and took her number n she noticed i was pregnant so she was like we gotta meet but i dunno if we stil r!
how bout u?
pregnancy is goin gdd just they foud protein in my wee last week..i dunno much about it but i know its bad?x

Yay, a new come chat thread :D
I missed you girlies.

I feel really icky today, just don't want to do anything really :/

yehh its been well nice wether the last couple of days im lovin that:D
im trying to get a big tan this summer so i wont be looking all ruff n pale on my nites in the hospital haha

i know:( its just like i was wlkin down the street today alone n just burst into tears i feel like such a weirdo lol x

Yay, a new come chat thread :D
I missed you girlies.

I feel really icky today, just don't want to do anything really :/

aww we missed you too:D
aww are you icky as in ill?
i dont want to do much,not even sleep n thats a 1st:wacko:lol x

awww ellie :(

ye im ok.. she been kickin a lot more today then normal :)
& its really strong she moves my belly lol!!

xxx

awww ellie :(

ye im ok.. she been kickin a lot more today then normal :)
& its really strong she moves my belly lol!!

xxx

shes a lil hyper one lol
he hasnt moved once today:( must be having a lazy day or something lol
i love seeing my belly move,i keep meanin to record it but never catch it on time lol x

aimee, last time i was speaking you you were waiting for ur scan i must have missed it :O

congrats on your pink bump :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"