Come Dine With Me

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Anyone watching the new series?

It started on Monday. Bunch of complete nutters as usual, hehe. It's on Channel 4 at 5.30pm.

They're all from my area. The girl in it is my friends sister.

Which one? The nice one? I didn't catch it last night but it seems like the black lady has a bit of an attitude problem.

Ooh I missed last nights :growlmad:

Not enjoying this programme as much anymore, too tactical and unless you have a juggling stripper between courses they mark you down to 3 :dohh:

Used to just be a bunch of proper maniacs cooking fairly - I wanted to go on it then! Now it's dead bitchy with people checking out your knicker drawers :haha:

Lmao, yeah it has become more bitchy and tactical. They all mark so low!

Which one? The nice one? I didn't catch it last night but it seems like the black lady has a bit of an attitude problem.

Yeah the nice one, can't remember her name, her night was on thursday, think she won too x

i havent watched it for a couple weeks but i love it!!

Absolutely LOVE it!!!

Did anyone see the re-run yesterday, with the lady who fancied the older man?... She was such a meanie to the other woman about wedged heels.

xxx

Oh she was such a bitch, serena or whatever she was called?

Yeaah thats the one... she was a gobby moo!! I cant wait to see the re-runs this weekend. (I'm usually to busy to catch the weeks one) Let me know if there are any decent ones. :thumbup:

xxx

Yeaah thats the one... she was a gobby moo!! I cant wait to see the re-runs this weekend. (I'm usually to busy to catch the weeks one) Let me know if there are any decent ones. :thumbup:

xxx

Was that the one about espradrills? I think I remember watching it.

That was an old one at the weekend rather than a repeat of the weeks. I don't know if they're repeating the news ones at the weekend? They're showing old ones at 8pm on 4 and they were showing old ones on More4 in the day. I watch them on Catch Up on Virgin the next day cos I'm normally doing tea at 5.30!

xxx

Was that the one about espradrills? I think I remember watching it.

haha yeah thats right!! I was just like :shock::gun:... lets put it that way, im not like that to strangers or friends normally, I would NEVER EVER be like that on national TV either.

kitten, I didnt realise they were re-runs, 4OD has all of the last months on it... they're always good to look at if u have a bored moment.

xxx

Ooh cheers. This weeks was OK, they had the token snob/bitch but the others were sound people :D

Kitten, Its on my 'To Do' list for tomorrow, I cant wait... (After Ive been to the gym. Something Ive been putting off for over a week now.:blush::blush: )

xxxx

Did anyone see last night's celeb CDWM? I thought it was very funny! :)

My 8 year old son loves this programme, he will come and tell me it's on and ask if he can watch it then he will sit there laughing away at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->