Come on, admit it-what's the earliest dpo you have tested?!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
What's the earliest dpo you've caved in and tested?

I'll admit I did a test today-I'm somewhere between 3-5dpo!

Seriously, I know it's impossible but I did it!

Anyone else?

I think my earliest is 5 dpo because I read that implantation is basically impossible before 4dpo so I decided 5 was ok haha, bloody things are so tempting. I am desperately trying to hold off this month because I go on holiday on 9dpo which I know is possibly early enough but I have been looking forward to this holiday for months and have had a really stressful month so I don't want to spoil my holiday by thinking about a negative. Time will only tell if I hold out, I'm 6dpo today so there is plenty of time to break haha

Oh God, really early, probably 3dpo just in case lol! I have tested at 7dpo before and been upset that I've not had a BFP! When I had my DD I didn't get a BFP until 11dpo and even then it was faint so no idea why I do it so early. Those tests are so cheap and so tempting!!

I genuinely tested at 2DPO on my first cycle hahahaha shameful I know! I guess that's the craziness of TTC xx

The problem with Internet cheapies, is you get so many when ypu buy them ususlly, you think I may as well!
Good luck ladies!

Absolutely!! Same with OPKs - I've already taken 3 today and pondering doing another. What is the huge appeal about POAS??!!

6... looking at this thread assures me I'm not nuts! lol. DH sure did a good job of shaming me after I took a test so early though :nope: in fairness when I'd get negatives after testing so early I would just say "IT DOESN'T COUNT IT'S SO EARLY" so it was very pointless anyway!

So I did another today *hangs head in shame* Bfn of course! Never learn lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->