Come on AF, where are you??? ***UPDATE***

charby

Reaction score
Well, it's now been 43 days since I miscarried and still no sign of AF. And when I say no sign I mean NO SIGN, no cramps, no spotting NOTHING!!! I've had 2 BFN's and have no symptoms at the mo so I'm almost certain I'm not preggers but I just want to get back to normal and know where I am in my cycle. I feel so in limbo with everything at the moment.

I know from reading other threads that there are a few in post miscarriage limbo at the moment so thought I would start a thread so you can all vent with me.

It's so weird that before my m/c I spent all my time hoping I wouldn't come on, now it's all I want to do!!!

*hugs* It's so hard waiting, isn't it? The hospital told me to check in with my GP if I hadn't had AF 6 weeks after my procedures to check & remove my MMC. Maybe it's worth visiting your doctor?

Sounds abit like me, i miscarried 41 days ago, but in the last week i have had cramps, and lightish brown discharge, i just want it to come back soo badly so i know all is ok!
If no sign by end of january im going to doctors.

(((hugs)))

Right there with you ladies! It's now 8 weeks 1 day since my miscarriage on Nov. 30th. Confirmed HCG level of 3 on Dec. 30th. 5 days of light cramping and brown spotting only when wiping from Jan. 10-14th. Now nothing since. Negative pregnancy tests Jan. 9th, 16th and 23rd. GOING CRAZY!! Called doctor 7 weeks post miscarriage and she said to wait another month and call back if still nothing. That would put me 11 weeks post miscarriage. This is just crazy. Something has to happen!!! *sigh* To top it all off, I attended the birth of my nephew two days ago and visited them yesterday, so my maternal instincts are going haywire. Limbo-Land SUCKS.

how long did you guys bleed for? i know it sounds silly but would that have an impact on when your period was due? like if someone bleed for 2 weeks their period would be earlier than someone who bleed for 4 type of thing? or is that just crazy? lol! probably is!

Good luck though ladies, ill probably be saying the same in a few weeks! hugs to you all xxxx

Think i bled for about 2/3 weeks! Grrrr i just wish period would hurry up! x

I have ages to wait for mine from what i have read, but when i MC i only spotted for the first 2 days, had heavy bledding on the 3rd (passed baby then :( ) then nothing.... and i mean nothing, no bleeding, no spotting etc. Although the past couple of days i've had bad cramps and lower back ache and some CM.

LIMBO LAND IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO BE! :nope: :dohh:

Bled from 14th dec to 23 dec properly so only just over a week. Had tests and scans that said everything was cleared and got my bfn on 3rd jan but had delayed doing it all over Christmas. I will be going to my doctors if nothing happens by next week. Aaaarrrrggghhh, this whole experience is just so awful.

Hugs to all of u. We'll all get through this somehow x x

I'm on day 32 myself. Miscarried Christmas Day. It's driving me nuts, with all of my other m/c it's always been 4 weeks as I has a 28 day cycle. I keep getting BFN so I know I'm not pregnant and I've had no signs of O'ing either. It's so frustrating. I wanna call my OBGYN but I'm sure they will say give it another couple weeks or something. Hopefully AF shows up for all of us soon! Or a BFP would be nice too!

I'm with you ladies. I am currently on CD68!!!! I had a d and c on 19th Nov and no sign of :witch: yet argggghhhh

I bled a little after my op and then spotted for 3 weeks. Had a BFN around 4 th January. I'm off to the docs on Friday and I am not leaving without som tests. If I have to throw a tantrum then so be it.

FX that we get :af: soon and sending you all lots and lots of:dust:

I bled like a light period for 5 days after my miscarriage. I have no idea what's keeping me from having a period, but I'm over it!!!!

OMG I think I may have just discovered why my AF has been absent. I have tried to download a pic but I can't do it. I've got a BFP!! Not just a faint BFP either, a very clear very definite BFP. I can't believe it!! It's about a week and a half since I last tested and I hadn't bothered since becuase I just ruled it out. I#ll test again tomorrow but it came up so quickly and is pretty dark.

I don't know what to do with myself.

:happydance:

OMG I think I may have just discovered why my AF has been absent. I have tried to download a pic but I can't do it. I've got a BFP!! Not just a faint BFP either, a very clear very definite BFP. I can't believe it!! It's about a week and a half since I last tested and I hadn't bothered since becuase I just ruled it out. I#ll test again tomorrow but it came up so quickly and is pretty dark.

I don't know what to do with myself.

:happydance:

Oh wow congratulations on your :bfp: !! :happydance:

Massive congrats lovey!! Send us some of your luck! :hugs:

Of course I will. Sending it to all of you x x

I'm soooo scared I'm going to test tomorrow and just have a blank white test staring back at me.

5 1/2 Wks and still no sign of af for me either arghhhh think we suffered enough without all this crap :growlmad: but nice to read stories like yours :hugs:

Congratulations! Hope this is a sticky one:hugs:

I'm soooo scared I'm going to test tomorrow and just have a blank white test staring back at me.

Try to think positive hun, I know it will be impossible not to worry but you will be fine. Keep your feet up and make your OH pamper your every need. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! eeekkkk!!! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->