Come on July Babies!

KandKsMama

Mom of 3 girls under 4
Reaction score
Well AF arrived 5 days late for me today so I am out for now, anyone else get the witch today? I hope I am lucky this month because my last cycle buddy group almost all of them are pg. Hopefully this will be my month.

Let's see a little about me. I am 26, had our second daughter on 2/14/08 and just got first AF on 9/11 (our wedding day). This is my second cycle since delivery and it lasted 33 days. Due to breastfeeding I am uncertain when I might O or get AF. With my first PP cycle I got AF 10DPO (based on a + OPK) and I got AF this time around 14DPO (based on heavy O signs on 9/30). DF and I have been trying since July 4th and this is the longest we have had to try.
We met in the beginning of April 06, I was pregnant by the end of April, delivered our first daughter January 12th, 2007. Decided to try again in May 07 for #2 and conceived the end of May. So as you can see we normally got pg no problem so this is weird for us to really have to try. I'm hoping now that I have gotten a second AF that my cycles will begin to be normal again. I am normally your typical text book cycle, AF every 28 days with O on CD 14/15, so as you can tell this is a big change for me.
Jump on in ladies and bring on those symptoms and BFPs.

yay a thread for the whole month of July!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to us....and here's hoping its a successful month of TTC!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!! I was late this month too by 5 days. AF came monday!! Hoping for a BFP this cycle!! Then YAY for a july baby!!

Hi ladies, I too came from K and K's thread where nearly everyone got pregnant so hopefully we'll bring some of that babydust over here. A little about me....I am 30 DH is 33 and we have been trying for about 5 months.....and are praying this is our month! I want my BFP! Here's to all of us getting our BFPs and having July babies!

I am being hopeful this month, and if I could remember to temp when I get I up might be some help. I have the worst memory, but having two babies under two will do that to you. Although I am keeping positive too even though I haven't gotten my BFP yet, it is getting me closer to attempting my VBA2C. I have had both my girls c-section and if I can make it to at least 18 months between the births I might find a doctor willing to try it. Regardless we are still trying and hope for that BFP just as much each month. DH really wants a boy after having 3 girls.

Well I think I o'd Wednesday evening....I don't temp or POAS but I get pains....and EWCM....thing is I couldn't BD on Tuesday because DH worked an 18 hour shift. But I did BD Monday night, and Wednesday evening. I hope we catch that eggie! Also, I was wondering does anyone else get extremely bitchy when they O? I have been like an absolute nut for the last two days......road rage, work rage, you name it. LOL. I have gotten a better hold on it now but wow. LOL.

Babydust to you ladies...

I'm sweet as pie during O.........LOL
but get a bit "witchy" before AF.....actually...more then a bit!!!!!
ahhhh hormones.........right now i am getting alot of pimples.
This cycle ( #7) is the first thatwe started bd'ing early.......on cd 9 or 10.
I'm not keeping track this time...haha. A friend of mine said it took her 10 months of trying before she realized she had to start on cd10.
So thats my plan........PLUS I have a higher sex drive this month.....
I don't wamt to give TMI....but :sex: has been a bit off due to both of us not feeling too sexy!
maybe thats why i am on cycle 7....:rofl:

I feel a little strange posting in here but hope you don't mind if I keep popping back in to have a natter lol

Wanted to bring lots of :dust::dust::dust: in here so that you can all come over soon to 1st tri!!

Thanks Kittie pop on in and check on us whenever you like.
I have decided to attempt to temp this month, but we have decided to DTD as soon as AF leaves.... willing that I am in the mood which was my problem last cycle and not wanting to even during O. GL ladies

KittieKat......Please come back often to sprinkle us with your fertile baby dust!!!!!!!
hehe
I check the first tri threads to see updates as well.....
KandKsmama...I can totally relate to not feeling in the mood.....
REAL LIFE stresses sure do kill the mood sometimes!!!!!

I wanna July baby, who am I kidding, I wanna a baby any month :rofl: I am not ready yet, had to finally take Provera and am only on my second day so in about two weeks I will waiting to O, hopefully things go good this cycle and I do not have any other problems. Good luck gals and hope you all get a :bfp: soon.

Where is everyone!!! Come on post away! AF finally ended yesterday so that is good, now a few more days for baby dancing.

Hello everyone, I'm also from K and K's cycle buddy thread where most got pregnant, including me! But as I feared it's ended in an early mc! This is the 3rd month in a row now.. so for me the question isn't am I going to get my bfp coz I'm certain I will.. its more a question of how long it will last I think! lol. I'm not feeling too bad this month, as I was expecting it, so didn't get excited.
I'm going to go to the docs this week and hope theres something they can do to find out if theres a reason I dont seem to get past 5 weeks!

Good luck everyone :hug:

Aww I am glad you are here, but I was hoping you wouldn't have to be joining us

I am so sorry ju bubbs. Here's to really sticky BFPs this month.

hey - hello ladies!! I can't help saying I wish we were all in first tri - but it is great to see all of you. We started the BDing this am - although too soon for Ovng I'm sure. Have been temping - and will start using an OPK - maybe tomorrow?? Not sure when/if to expect an Ov - but I figure this is like a bonus cycle. Might as well give it a shot. Happy to see my BBT heading down well below the coverline. Let's me know things are returning to normal. I am concerned about my very low HCGs. Not sure why this is happening - and really worried about it happening again. But - I won't get pregnant by worrying - if we could do we would all have twins! :rofl: Sending everyone :hug: bring on the summer babies.

Apple girl - I have a good feeling about this month for you...keep bding and try to stay positive.

Well ladies, I am officially in the 2WW. I only got to BD 3 times in my fertile period, but am trying to stay positive. DH is working 15 hour shifts - not conducive to BDing everyday but he has been a trooper bless his heart. I am NOT (who am I kidding) going to test until AF is late. My cycles have been a little irregular (were 28 days like clockwork) and then the last 4 months they were 25 except for one which was 29! So i am praying that we caught that eggie. If we aren't pregnant this month I am going to get some OPKs so we can be sure we are BDing at the most opportune times. Let's go ladies, and get all of our BFPs! Babydust to all.......

3 times is enough hopeful! Once is enough! Here's hoping you've caught that egg! I'm way behind most of you now - so I will be able to watch and cheer. :hugs:

I just found you girls, I too was in the amazing group of bfp's last month, so happy for those girls, crash anytime Kittie Kat.

Jububb, I was just thinking about you, was thinking I don't think I ever heard if you were in fact prego, sounds like you were but MC. Not to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong but after 3 in a row, do you think you might should wait a month? Not really suggesting it, just honestly curious your thoughts....

Applegirl-you are in such a great place but I'm sad to see you here :( So are you going to keep ttc while your finding out about your steroid shots and all that jazz? I'm very interested in what you find out, cause I honestly feel like what they have suggested to you is my problemo, but I"m just not up for the testing and stuff to have my 3rd. I would TOTALLY be doing the test/treatment if I were trying for #1 or #2 but I just don't want to temp fate since I have two beautiful healthy babies at home :)

So KandK is already in the 2ww, cool, and stressful :) Send you tons of babydust.

Chilly and I are on the "Operation...I don't Know", Chilly someone just said they were joining our operation on another thead, who was it??? Oh yeah, hopefully09. My ovaries seem to be very active right now, occasional creamy but WHERE IS THE EWCM? I'm starting to get worried but not going to allow that! But for real, where is it??? Oh yeah, not going to worry. Where is it? JK but you see the pattern right, :)

2ww already K and K! Good luck for getting our groups first bfp!!

I was going to say good to see you back in the group Pamela... but its not really is it! lol good luck for this month. xxx

Hopeful, I'm sure 3 times is plenty!!! I've only managed to BD 1 time each month for the last 3 cycles and got my bfp each month!! lol

JJF, yes I was pregnant.. and yes I had another chem. I get what you're saying, I'm gunna be asking the docs advice on it too, but on the other hand, its happening every month at the same point, when AF is due... so if I was being good and not testing until AF was late, I wouldn't even have known I was pregnant the last 3 times so wouldn't have been having a break.. if you get what I mean. I'm pretty sure the doc is gunna try and fob me off with something like that "dont test until AF is late" but.. that doesn't solve the problem, thats just ignoring it! We have already planned to have a break inbetween late feb up til early april tho, coz I dont want a baby on top of xmas as I dont think its fair lil ones sharing their bday with xmas coz everyone is all hyped up over xmas... and i already have 2 kids in Jan so thats already an expensive month for bday parties! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->