Come on July baby!!!!

faith2015

Reaction score
Ekkkkk I'm so excited, my SO and I are going to try for a LO. I'm currently on day 2 of my cycle. We want to keep this a secret because it took us close to a year to have our son. So I have to talk to someone!! So talk to me ladies!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hello! Good luck with trying! We're currently trying for #2 but this is really the first month of making much effort beyond not preventing.

Baby Dust to you!!!! I am going for a July 2017 baby as well...

So at dinner my SO hit me with, May 2017 we qualified for an all expense paid for trip to cancun with his company. ����
What?!?! Are you serious?

Wow Faith. That's amazing and I would be tempted to hold off ttc if I were you. What are you going to do?

Oh Lyo I have no clue. My last pregnancy we qualified for the San Diego trip, this May we didn't qualify and the trip was to Puerto Rico. And now we already qualify for Cancun. I told him I don't want to be pregnant, I want to have fun. He says I'm selfish. Well of course he would say that because he isn't the one carrying the baby. We shall see, I told him let's make a baby down there ��

Hi, I'm on cd 26 my af due between today and tues and I know it's coming with all the cramps I'm getting! So down to b out this cycle,it was my first month of trying for our 2Nd. I Used ovulation tests the clear blue ones but never picked up my surge so had no idea when ovulated.Plan this time test twice a day so I don't miss it

Familygirl- that's what happened with my son. I couldn't detect my O day, but I ended up prego! Good luck! Make sure you BD just in case ;)

Well af has arrived this eve so back to cd 1, plan to do ovulation tests twice a day this cycle and hope they give me a answer this time!

Hey all. I had my nexplanon removed on sept 13th. And as of today the witch came and said good morning to me so I'm on cd1. Hope u don't mind if I join u.

Hey. I am TTC#2 and am on cd1 of my 3rd month ttc.
We havent really been trying all that hard but this month will be different. We have been NtNP for 4 years now so its time to make a sibling for my little dude.
Im wishing you all big ol BFPS

I have been so busy these last few weeks. I am currently entering into my 3rd month with a broken leg, on crutches. I am a SAHM so my LO has to go to a sitters throughout the day and my SO sometimes works night so finding someone to help is so hard :(

My LO has to have a set of tubes in his ears tomorrow :( the surgery is so minor but still makes me nervous putting my 9 month old under :'(

We have decided because of the trip and my leg not getting better, it's best to wait ! But I wanna talk to you ladies because my SO and I tried for almost a year and I know it's tough and having someone to talk to is key!!

Good luck bbygurl719

Oilymamma- ntnp for 4 years!!! Good luck!!! Baby dust for you guys !

We are so 50/50 still . I think we are going to do the NTNP until we are 100% ready

Not sure where to classify myself any longer, had faint bfp 2x, and then 2 beta tests show negative, a weird 2 day almost spotting Sept 3 and r, lady normal af was July 27th, ttc #2. Af is late if I go by lp and if spotting was af. And will be late on October 1 if I use average 29cd. But if not then currently cd57 now of a 29 day cycle. Very sore and blue bbs, lower back pain, lots of creamy cm for over a week, usually very dry and very little cm even inside just before af, cp has been high closed, soft, wet for over a week, light cramps, wet feeling down below, headaches, heartburn.
Blah, stress. Have gyno appointment October 12, testing again October 1

We did the NTNP method for so long waiting to be ready. I never feel 100% ready. So i said F it lets do it anyway lol.
Honestly, i know my cycles even when im not monitoring and i am less interested in dtd when im close to ovulating or just after. Its actually kind of uncomfortable. That makes the baby making quite tough honestly. So im just hoping for good results soon. Lol.
Good luck to everyone this month

Moving from WTT to TTC this month...finishing up this cycle and then moving forward with cd1 around the 13th. Had my Mirena removes this winter and have been tracking my cycles and taking prenatals to get ready to go. DS1 will be 4 in January, so we feel ready to have another. I work so we have had to space them out in order to afford childcare. Very excited to start the journey!

Not sure where to classify myself any longer, had faint bfp 2x, and then 2 beta tests show negative, a weird 2 day almost spotting Sept 3 and r, lady normal af was July 27th, ttc #2. Af is late if I go by lp and if spotting was af. And will be late on October 1 if I use average 29cd. But if not then currently cd57 now of a 29 day cycle. Very sore and blue bbs, lower back pain, lots of creamy cm for over a week, usually very dry and very little cm even inside just before af, cp has been high closed, soft, wet for over a week, light cramps, wet feeling down below, headaches, heartburn.
Blah, stress. Have gyno appointment October 12, testing again October 1

Did you end up testing last Saturday? What's the outcome? 🙏🏻

We did the NTNP method for so long waiting to be ready. I never feel 100% ready. So i said F it lets do it anyway lol.
Honestly, i know my cycles even when im not monitoring and i am less interested in dtd when im close to ovulating or just after. Its actually kind of uncomfortable. That makes the baby making quite tough honestly. So im just hoping for good results soon. Lol.
Good luck to everyone this month

That's how I felt!!! Omg like identical! And the day we dtd of course I was O'ing 😳 October 2nd. So next week around the 16th I guess I'll be testing if AF doesn't show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->