Come on July baby!!!!

Congratulations bbygurl! H&H 9 months to you!

Mind if I join in??? Currently on CD11 (O anticipated on 10/26 My birthday!) Hoping to give my SO a beautiful B-Day gift in July!

I'll be trying this month as well :) TTC #2 and hoping for a summer baby!!

Fingers crossed as I enter the TWW!! Eek, so excited/nervous.

Congrats to those with BFP!

Hey ladies! How is everyone feeling this fine morning?

Mind if I join? Hoping for a summer baby

Hey all... I'm new here and mom of a 3.5 year old girl. We are trying to conceive and right now hoping for a July baby. My AF was 9/9 and I think I OV in the past few days. I guess I'm in my TWW. Do you mind if I join in?

Absolutely ladies!! Welcome and good luck TTC!!!!!!

Welcome! And congrats on all the Bfp's! So exciting!
How does everyone feel?
Im exhausted which is to be expected. Being preggo is the only time i can sleep during the day. I look forward to taking advantage of that at some point 😂

Currently on CD 1. I am wondering do you guys count the first day of spotting as CD1 or the first day of actual flow? If I count spotting, then Im on Cd 4. Hope this is my month!!!

I am now cd6 so will start opks in the next couple of days, hubby works away but I'm crossing everything that he'll be home when I get my peak!

Welcome! And congrats on all the Bfp's! So exciting!
How does everyone feel?
Im exhausted which is to be expected. Being preggo is the only time i can sleep during the day. I look forward to taking advantage of that at some point 😂

Aww congrats on being preggo. I thought I ovulated already but now I wonder. I am (warning tmi) extremely horny for the past 24 hours. I'm never like this. I felt extreme horniness last night even after DTD. I couldn't sleep I had to take matters in my own hands. Sigh. I mean it's nice but frustrating because I don't understand it. Is this normal? Has any of you ladies experienced this before?

Currently on CD 1. I am wondering do you guys count the first day of spotting as CD1 or the first day of actual flow? If I count spotting, then Im on Cd 4. Hope this is my month!!!

That's a great question. I would suspect spotting to count. It'll be interesting what others say...

i need a july baby so that i can use the summer hols as maternity and my boss (headteacher) doesn't get too annoyed at me.
I'm hoping for a permenant contract.
looks like we are out now for this month though :( not had period yet but still feel like I'm out.
feeling really down.

i need a july baby so that i can use the summer hols as maternity and my boss (headteacher) doesn't get too annoyed at me.
looks like we are out now for this month though :( not had period yet but still feel like I'm out.
feeling really down.

Why do you feel like you're out love?

feeling really down.

Why do you feel like you're out love?

i don't know, just don't feel any different to usual. I've been using ovulation tests for the last week and i haven't had a positive... i usually get a positive 5 days ago in the cycle and today (five days later) still no positive. so my conclusion is that I've missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->