Come on ladies! TTC#2

Hope16

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Welcome to the thread! :DUST:

Looking for buddies to keep each other sane through our fertility journey! Please feel free to stop by and say hello, share your story and where you are in your cycle.

I am 35, DH is 33. We had a baby boy born 9/1/16. It took 3 IUI cycles to conceive him. We are trying for baby #2. Just had my first IUI on 1/13/18. After a whirlwind of confusing results I am cautiously pregnant but on ectopic watch.

I could use all the support and advice in the world. Feel free to share! Thanks everyone

:hi: I'm also TTC #2. My daughter's 2nd birthday is tomorrow. This is my 7th cycle TTC.

Can I join you ladies???

Also TTC #2. DS1 is almost 8 months old.

We are going to start trying this cycle :)

So when is everyone's test day or O day?

I'm hoping to O at the end of the week.

My O is going to be around the 31st of January (AF due tomorrow). So not for a while :( I forgot how annoying the waiting was haha.

Hi ladies, thank you for joining!

@tankel I go in Wednesday morning for a blood test to check to see if the trigger shot made me ovulate....and then I go back on the 27th for the pregnancy blood test. So far no symptoms...just constipated from the clomid and some mild cramping from the IUI. Waiting is the hardest part but chatting with you ladies on the bump will make it go by faster.

@Stacip best of luck this cycle! are you trying naturally or need fertility assistance?

I’m trying naturally. Took 3 months with DS1, so hoping things go smoothly this time as well.

I have unexplained infertility and my husband has low sperm count/bad morphology. It took 3 IUIs before we got pregnant with my son (Landon, now 16 months old).

We've been trying since last June with no luck...so this month we are back to IUI. Hopefully this cycle takes! If not, we will try IVF next month.

Hey y’all! I’m currently ttc with my 2nd. I’ve been using Clearblue ovulation kits this month. Hope u all get your bfs!

Hiiiii 👋🏻
I’m ntnp till the end of the year then will be TTC for #2, although after my first I swore i’d never actively ‘try’ again.
I have a little boy who’s nearly 4. And hubby will soon be going to work away so it won’t be straight forward TTC

welcome ash_paul & mrnmrsm!

How are you girls feeling?!

actively trying is just absolutely dreadful isn't it?? makes if feel like a chore of sorts... I wish it were easy for me and my husband. we tried for a longggg time before deciding we needed fertility help.

OPK sticks are confusing for me...I always have a positive result, every day of the month. very frustrating. weekly blood work and ultrasounds help me figure out when I ovulate. I think I ovulated on the 13th. The ovulation trigger shot will be in my system until at least this Friday. No point in peeing on a stick because I will be having a blood pregnancy test down that Saturday morning.

I really hope it worked this time!

GL Hope.

I'm in the TWW. Going to POAS next Friday at 9DPO.

Iam ttc #2 as well. My daughter is 7. Big gap! My ticker is up to date :) I'm looking for some cycle buddies

Good luck to everyone!!!

I’m currently on cycle day 9 (first month of TTC); our plan is to DTD starting tomorrow every other day until cycle day 20 haha. I’m also using OPK sticks, but I never had any luck with them with my last TTC journey (never actually got a positive result, but got pregnant on third cycle???).

Sending baby dust to all of you!!!!

welcome want2beamom!

What a nice group we have here :)

It's nice that we are all starting around the same time .

I took a clear blue easy test this morning and it was BFN. I hope you ladies have better luck!

It's okay. I don't get my hopes up with this fertility stuff, that way I never get myself down.

AF showed up yesterday but it's very different. It's heavy at times but then it's not often. Sometimes I pee and it's not there. But it's definitely red and clotty when it does come. So I'm not sure what to make of it.

I am meeting with my RE at 3pm today to talk about IVF for next month. I guess it's a fresh start.

How are all you ladies doing??

BFN's so far. Hoping for a bfp on Friday for my birthday.

Wanna follow my crazy story...

Jan 13- IUI

Jan 19- Home pregnancy test (clear blue)- BFN

Jan 20th- pregnancy blood test- POSITIVE HCG only 5.75
(anything over 5 indicates pregnancy but it's extremely low)

Jan 21st- bleeding bright red- sorta like a period, not as heavy, but way way more than implantation spotting. I've been bleeding all day.

Jan 22nd- second pregnancy blood test- HCG 17. Still bleeding.
(if HCG doubles within 48 hours it's considered a viable pregnancy)

Jan 31st- third pregnancy blood test- waiting on results....still bleeding though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->