come on metformin i want a bfp

I didnt get a message! Let me unprivate myself, please try again tmrw!

Ok, I invited you now.... :)
I think the messages would go to other in your inbox, as it would be spam, as I am not your friend.

Hi Ladies, This is my first post. i have been reading this thread for the last few wekks.

I'm on 500 mg of Metformin twice a day. started 3 weeks ago.

I'm on cd 54... can I still ovulate this late in my cycle? I have been charting and no O as of yet.

Thanks to everyone for the positive stories :)

Hi Rooney,

Its very much possible that you can ovulate late, however you need to have period in order to ovulate,

When was you last proper bleed?

Eb,

I am pretty sure baby is here already!!
I wanna see pics!!! How did it go????

hello all,

so good to be back on here after so long.....

well i know meg n iesha knows lil one arrived......but i had to come on here and update.....didnt want to abandon my thread.....

well had my DD on March 29th at 37 weeks plus.....they induced labour because they didnt like my blood pressure levels......

after almost 20 hours of labour Samuella Harmony Ramcharitar was born...
she was tiny and weighed just around six pounds....:happydance::happydance:

wow motherhood feels great..i feel different....amma bit of a worry bag but i'm trusting GOD i am doing everything right.

below is a lil snippet of her minutes after she was born....

gonna try to post up new pics as i go along...

this journey was a trying one....a true test of strength....from the loss of my first daugther to the arrival of my second daugther really exposed me to pain and sorrow i never knew existed to joy and satisfaction i know now exist....and could really happen with prayers, perseverance and jus believing......

so come on megan u're next....can't wait....

Attachments

• IMG-20140329-00086.jpg
    IMG-20140329-00086.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh my heart..... I still cant believe you too have babies already....

Iesha, little one is getting so big so quick, and Eb, seriously those cheeks, I wanna bite them...

I cant wait for Teagan BUT I can wait for if you understand what i mean LOL....

hey all,

jus passing through....the weekend is here.....
no real plans .......not like i could make any.....pre-pregnancy and during pregnancy i would have been heading out.....but say what...after one time is a next....

amma be spending time with me popo....feeding...changing pampers...feeding changing pampers ....is all worth it though...

so meg..yeah her cheeks is something else....
i know u cant wait for lil teagan.....i excited for ya as well........:happydance:

iesha.....i know lil k is aight and u having a swell time.....:thumbup:

hi rooney,
welcome to the thread...as meg said u need to have your first bleed on the metformin and then it should be shorter like a normal cycle and do your temps to c when u ovulate....i trust u know about temping....i got me bfp on the second cycle on the met if i am not mistaken....have to read back through this to c.....:haha:...but i hope u come on back and let us know how is it going........

hey all.

my goodness...yall must think i abandon the thread....is jus i am home now and home has no internet yet.....

but i aint letting that stop me from keepin this thread going....

wanna stick around for Teagan.....megan i hope u stay on as well....

iesha i know u and Ka'yah are great....she is soo pretty and looks like u....

harmony is getting so big already.....overdue for some pics but will get that going soon enough......

yall come by and let me whats happening.....

Hey Mama,

Yeah Im still on. Not going anywhere... LOL

Teagan is 30 weeks today... OMG, I will be holding her very soon.

her nursery is almost complete,

I had the 4D scan done, and she is absolutely beautiful, and was weighing 1.3kgs,
Dr said she will be a big baby, and will weigh at least between 3.8 and 4kgs when she is born, so might have a Caesar.... Scary....

otherwise she is already a Daddies little girl, she listens for his voice, and the minute she is around, she goes all silent, and when he speaks to her, she moves like crazy...LOL

Iesha, baby is absolutely adorable, every day I log onto fb, and see how she is growing, my goodness, she really looks like you, and those earrings, how old was she when you had the ears pierced?

Cant wait for more pics Eb...

Just had my check up yesterday.
Teagan has picked up so much weight from our last appointment,
She weighed 1.3kgs and now she weighs 2kgs.
Gynae is sending us for a growth scan on the 11th June, and then I have to see him again after the growth scan on the same day,
Because he will decide on date for caesar, because she has not turned at all, she is still in bridge position.

My heart is very sore at the possibility that I or she might have GD, and that she might not be growing properly, I burst out crying when we left the appointment, although dr said she is healthy.

My heart just cant handle it....

And now I have a huge headache....!!! Argh

He said there is no protein in my urine, and my blood pressure is fine, so the swollen feet, is completely normal, I just have to try and keep my feet up and rest between standing etc.

Hey guys. Sorry I abandoned this thread but as u both know I go on fb much more since Kaliyah was born rather than here. Ebs where are the pics of harmony? I bet she growing so nice n chunks.

Megan to answer u question she was 10 weeks old or so when she had her ears pierced. Yes she does look alot like me with a drop or 2 of her daddy. I can't believe she is already 3 and a half months. Time really flies when they are tiny.

I hope teagan shifts out of that position for you, and yes swollen ankles and feet are very normal luv (unfortunately! ) it is hard to sleep towards the end but try your best. You have been looking so forward to becoming a mom it's right around the corner to meet her!! I am so thrilled for u both that your dreams came true!

Xo to u both...u know where to find me if u ever need me :)

hey,

dont have much time.....

ah megan dont worry bout d breech.....i have confidence things will work out.....

gonna post pics soon....

well running now....

hugz to yall:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back