come on metformin i want a bfp

OH OK.......so if a couple having a baby they really gotta plan...to cater for the period without remuneration.....until the lady goes back out.....

so its all good then....i getting ready to go home.......studying what to eat for dinner......think amma jus do potatoes with some greens....

Ouch ladies...I get a year mat leave, my job pays nothing, government pays me 55% of my gross earnings. It begins 2 weeks after i got on mat leave, and pays weekly until 52 weeks or if i decide to go back to work. Havent got a check yet though lol. Ebs I didnt know u were in TnT, carnival is maaad...lol yu not playing mas with your big belly???? LOL just kidding! Meg sounds like a good starter list of items..I had to go out n buy a bunch of clothes for miss Kaliyah because she so small 0-3 stuff swimming on her. Thank god Carter's brand has a great line of newborn sizes that are soooo cute. I am hoping to bring her home to Jamaica for Easter in April. Her Grandma & Auntie dying to meet her. Plus I want to love up my lil neice too! Here are a few pics..

Attachments

• afterk.jpg
    afterk.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • dad&k.jpg
    dad&k.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
She is so adorable!!

Hubby look so comfy with her...

How does it feel to have a little one in the house again?

And you look amazing....

Thanks darling. It truly feels great, I forgot how much I love this baby stage. Seems so long ago my others were this tiny!

Hey Ladies

I had the 20 week anomoly scan yesterday and baby is healthy and growing nicely.
She did a flip for us, showed her daddy her bum, and no mistaking it is definitely a girl.
and she has her daddy's feet, lol... it was so cute, she even punched herself in the face...

So it was our anniversary on Monday and Ty and my dad bday yesterday and seeing Teagan, was his ultimate present, as he put it lol..

Hope you are all good.

Attachments

• 20140304_114757.jpg
    20140304_114757.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
Aww meg, am so happy for you & ty. I knew how thrilled he would be once you were pregnant! Just wait til she's here!

Sounds like she is growing beautifully! Your halfway there!

hey ladies,

gosh i miss yall....was home on a lil self imposed vaca......jus stayed in bed....jus coming out to go to clinic.....am up by me mom n dad and decided to log on to update n c how yall getting along......

so good everyone is doing gr8....iesha baby k is so sweet.....i know daddy is absolutely thrilled....seems 2 b gettin into fatherhood really well...u looking real good 2......hardly noticing any post baby weight.....:happydance:

meg....happy anniversary......:thumbup:
great lil T is getting along nicely.....i remember my anomaly scan....she was making a lot of facial movements....think she was yawning or something....

well completed week 33 n 34 public appt and it went well...they wanna induce between wk 37 n 38....gosh i'm anxious....n excited....

pressure pretty steady....starting to get the braxton hicks when i walk plenty and stand up for long.....

at week 35 they gonna do another growth scan....thats on next Thursday....so i know things will work out nicely.....

oh yeah iesha ....i work n live in trini...and yes the carnival was crazy...i'm not a fan of it though....i jus like the time to hang out .....my favorite song for 2k14 is kerwin dubois.....too real....

here is a live performance of the guy which he won jus a lil over US$300,000 for......d whole nation loves him so everyone is happy for him....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxFGDyJ4nRo

so its d weekend.....amma jus chillax...no plans.....

so yall keep good...amma check back in on monday....

have a good weekend

hey ladies,

how yall doing?

jus stopping by to say hi.....

currently taking in a lil sports ....T-20 cricket coming out of Barbados where the West Indies team is playing against England...

and also world of soccer...UEFA championships......Juventus,,,Manich...and others are playing....

i love me lil sports......

also trying to decide to have for dinner....think amma do eggplant with tomato choka or salsa as otherwise known...with chicken or something.....

Eb its almost time for you to pop now.... OMW, can you believe this journey we have been on....

Iesha got her baby, you about to have your's and mine is doing awesome....

As for sports, I cant deal with it, I hate watching all these guys chasing 1 ball lol... And soccer and cricket is very big in South Africa, hubby loves it though.

I got some more gifts this week.... We are so blessed... :)

My baby shower is on the 1st June, and my work one is on the 26th June.

Exciting.. :)

yeah meg, we have all been through a journey eh.........
i jus love how GOD has blessed us with our bfp's

so we got iesha and lil k,,

me parents, friends or co-workers don't really like the name 'Sanjana' so i was thinking about 'harmony' or 'reshana' so i will still call her lil san san is on her way...

they suppose to induce in the next two to three weeks.....:happydance:

well i think i mentioned before i kinda introverted so i don't want a shower, although i think me co-workers gonna secretly plan one....
i jus don't care for it actually.....

but most of the ladies on here loves it and they talk about all the excitement and stuff....

but its all good...

got clinic and ultrasound in the morn....so we will c what happens.....

I love both names, but my favorite is Harmony.... :)

Good Luck at your scan today :) Let me know how it goes....

hey ladies,

well how was your weekends?

i had a totally restful one....

ya know meg...my co-workers surprise me with a baby shower in work last friday.....i was thrilled and happy....it was short, sweet and wonderful...

they got me a baby stroller and car seat...i am so thankful to those ladies.....n me supervisors and boss 4 making it all happen....

how things iesha???
lil K must be have u busy.....lol

well i got through week 35 appointment...got week 36 appt on Thursday...then week 37 next week then its induction time....i say by the following week i should have lil san san....

so everything is holding up thank GOD....:happydance::happydance:
so grateful to HIM for getting me this far...

Oh Dear Ebs, its around the corner, are you ready???

I am nervous for your part....

My weekend was very busy, I worked on Saturday, then hubby took me out afterwards and then we got some fish and chips and went to have lunch by his granny and grandad, and then bought Bonnie and Clyde new beds.

Sunday, we left home very early and went down to the coast for the morning, then went to have lunch by mil, and then took bonnie and clyde to the beach, and then my back was so sore from walking with bonnie on the beach...

Got home, showered and went to bed....

Hey darlings! Sounds like everyone is doing so well!

So close now ebs, what a blessing! I can't wait for you to hold your precious 2nd daughter. God bless her.

Meggie! I'm super excited for you...your showers are coming up, baby n hubby sound great so this is all an amazing blessing how everything worked out for all of us :)

Kali doing very well, she had her 1 month check up, she weighs 8lbs now. Healthy as ever. My laptop not behaving but if I get a chance, I will post up recent pics, can't do it from my phone. If either of you use facebook, would love to add you there as I check in a lot more there & I really don't want to lose touch with either of u after u guys have your babies!

Hey mama

invite me megan martin. I have a pic of her latest scan as my cover pic.

hey ladies,

things sounding nice with everyone...:happydance::happydance:

what a great busy weekend gone by u had meg.....
and iesha my name on fb is bluanne adams....that page is boring cause i hardly go on.... jus friends n family on there sticking their noses into each other's business.....:haha:

well i got week 36 appt tomorrow GOD's willing and then week 37 next week then its induction time...:happydance::happydance:

yeah i'm nervous but i'm trusting GOD.....
gonna bring lil san san home though HIM...

now today is me last day at work....i don't got internet at home....but me parents got it...gonna update next thursday after appt and then the next won't b till after baby the following week...

if i can't do it me sis gonna log in and update....

so yall remember me in your prayers and i will pray 4 yall 2 that we all keep good in GOD's hands......

take care:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Bluanne,

I invited you on Facebook....

Good Luck, my prayers are with you, and I am hoping for a safe arrival of little San San... I cant wait to see some pics.... :)

I'm going to add u both...my name is iesha Lawson...

Ebs everything will be wonderful & blessed..god knows :)

I found ebs, but I can't find u meg...add me or send me your email. I'm under my real name iesha Lawson, I think its a pic of me as my photo. Location Toronto, Canada :)

Oki I cant invite you. But I sent you a message on Facebook.
Also added ebs last week waiting for her to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->