come on metformin i want a bfp

Hey ebs....today is the day..I'm leaving shortly for the hospital to be induced. My cervix isn't dilating but baby head down & engaged, so they gonna give it a little kick start. Will update u guys soon as I can...nothing probably happenning til tonight. Xo

hey deary,

so glad for ya.....

so say within 24-48 hours baby is gonna be here....

i myself hoping to be induced at 37 weeks which is march month end...

cant wait... ultrasound is next week....i hope to see baby head facing downwards....

once again so happy for u and GOD speed at this time

Ah good Luck Iesha,
My prayers are with you....
Cant wait for the update....

happy valentines day to all yall....

:flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs:

hope yall have a good, blessed day.....

iesha...i know by now baby must out....

congratulations......rest up.....i know that u will have an extra special valentines day now lil loo is here......

megan: be blessed.........u can get a lil teddy for baby.....:haha:

well yall keep good and enjoy the weekend as well.....

hello all,
jus passing through....

things a bit quiet around here.......

its a new week.....any plans anyone?

i jus got another appointment and ultrasound this week.....
praying 4 the best ....

i am hoping i am not taken beyond full term which is roughly next 5 weeks....
can't believe jus a lil while again...i'm anxious....so i'm taking it easy for now...

megan how is it going.....u suppose to feel movements strongly by now

iesha i i trust that u're fine and lil loo is fine and u r busy loving up and taking care of lil loo

babs hope things work for u soon......

i am jus about starved gonna have peas n rice n a lil meat for lunch....yummy

hey ya'll...

Happy Belated Valentines Day....

Iesha hope and lil one are doing well....

Ebs you say its nearly time for you as well....

Babs hope you are well...

AFM... I have felt baby move....

my little bonnie is only 4 months old and on heat and its making me so sad.....

hi all,

what yall up to today?

tymeg u got a bunny rabbit....is that what u meant right?? :haha:
hope so....

i once wanted to get into a rabbit rearing business....but they r 2 cute to slaughter...:haha:

so i'm here counting down to my appointment on Thursday...I'm anxious to hear what the docs gonna tell me...

No mam. I have 2 boxer dogs. Clyde is 9 months and bonnie is 6 months not 4 months. ....

hehe ..:haha: thats y i say let me ask...:haha:

i still got me one lil doggy name blubuns....he is jus about a year now.....i love him so....but he likes being outside making mischief....he comes around 4 his lil loving and then go back n play......

d jokiest thing is that OH gave blu a bath and d minute he finish he went right back in the dirt n dirty himself........that was cute:haha: but i was mad cause he has mostly white fur.....but i 4gave him......ha...

think i c him be in heat now and then.....

Sorry my luvs, this update LONG overdue!

Kaliyah Danielle was born Feb 13th/2014 @ 12:52 am 6lbs 5oz and really pretty!

Very easy delivery, contractions very manageable. Only issue was my epidural slipped out, so I had to have it redone, that was uncomfortable. I swear my husband is traumatized about that part LOL! I didn't tear, so my recovery has been easy, swollen feet and a bit of back & leg pain, but that's it. Kaliyah is the calmest, sweetest baby. My husband is completely in love beyond love. So are my big kids!
She has a little stork bite (birth mark) o her eye, but that fades away...

Attachments

• kaliyah3.jpg
    kaliyah3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kali5.jpg
    kali5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • kali6.jpg
    kali6.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1
  • kali7.jpg
    kali7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • kali9.jpg
    kali9.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
OMG she is absolutely adorable! !!!!!!
And she looks like her momma for sure.
I am so happy everything went well and you both are doing well.

yea thanks, she is so great! Right now she's sleeping on her daddy. your almost halfway Meg! So excited!

Ah man, I can not wait for Teagan to lay on her daddy... Brings tears to my eyes... :)
I am so happy for you... Geez man...
I wish we really knew each other, I feel like I need to send her a gift...

LOL

Yeah almost half way over here.... :) 1 more week to go.....

hey all,

i woulda miss all the action.....i didnt plan on signing in 2day....

well done iesha...lovely pics.....lovely daughter....she is absolutely adorable......:happydance::happydance:

yeah so its all good....

i'm ready for the weekend to start from all now so yes.....i jus wanna lay in bed with me lazy self....ha...

had an apt yesterday all went well i am so glad.....baby measuring a week and some ahead and averaging between 3 and 4 lbs .....i am soo grateful to GOD....i wont go beyond full term so some time next month lil san san coming......:happydance:

well megan jus a lil longer again......i know u're super excited.....

@ meg-thats such a sweet though. Your well wishes are more than enough. We can feel the love! Once your princess is here your gonna get all this joy & so will your husband. I live to see my husband change pampers & do so much I wasn't sure he was gonna be comfortable doing. Its so amazing.

@ebs- thanks girl! And hey be lazy! You deserve it! I was lazy through my whole pregnancy, even now I just do as much as I can, don't overdo it. You just worry about yourself & your lil Angel!

Today i bought myself:

A Ergo Baby Carrier
2 Pink Tommee Tippee Bottles
2 Tommee Tippee Soother's
1 Feeding Cup
A pink and white cutlery set
A set of bibs
A set of burping cloths
And a day bed for the nursery.

I also bought last week, 2 pairs of shoes, a diaper bag and the name for the wall.

Will get the balance of the nursery items the end of March...

Im so excited I cant wait....

hey ladies,

how was d weekend.....i had a restful weekend....jus laid in bed.....
well i work in trinidad and tobago and its the carnival season here...something like mardi gras.....jus we take it to a different level...ha.....
music, sex and alcohol....its on march 03rd and 04th...but people start celebrating from all before christmas......so as we get closer its jus plain craziness....there are some good sides to it like the cultural festivities.....which they brought over television over the weekend an OH and i jus took it all in......it was great....

now i'm in work.....its lunchtime..i made steam breadfruit in coconut milk with stewed goat and plantains at the side.....i'm hungry but don't want to eat that now....so amma have a lil pie or something....

so i was to ask u ladies...how much time are u allowed home from work? ...we have jus about three months that is supported b my employers and the government through national insurance then its back out....is it the same in Canada and South Africa?....

nice stuff u got there meg...all i got was some home clothes n d other lil needfulls like bottles n diapers n stuff....over the weekend amma get some outfits....next month i'm putting together a lil section of my n OH room as a nursery.....so i have to organize the furniture....d last thing will be the crib.....

iesha i know u're busy with lil missy....sending some :hugs: u 2 meg :hugs:

so looking forward to another apt this week...so we will c how that goes...

Hey Eb

Weekend was good,

Saturday i worked, and then we took bonnie and clyde to the beach, they enjoyed it...
Then went out for some steak.

Sunday I was lazy and layed majority of the day, then went to the shops....

I am so tired today.... I cant keep my eyes open.
Busy making supper now.

Good Luck with your appointment this week.

Mine is on Tuesday and then on Friday.

We get 4 months maternity leave, however it is unpaid, so there is no pay at all.

Which can be a bit stressful, but i might be working from home, so we will see...

hey ladies,
hey meg.....

bonnie n clyde:haha: .....i like that.....never took out my doggy.... he throws up too much......don't think he likes the car ride....we live in a big hilly forested area.....so lots to run about in......

wow....no pay leave.....thats hard....my employers pay half n the gov't pay the other half....for the three months.....but i guess it probably wasn't always like that.....2day i came in work late.....so i will jus apply for a half day sick ...in my job u r allowed 20 days sick with pay and 5 emergency days with pays.....and 14 days vacation with pay....yearly.....so i try to take dem by the halves so i can spread dem out longer.....unless i really really sick and can't move....tryin 2 work till d baby comes but boy o boy is that hard.......

We get 15 days paid leave per year.
then we get 10 sick days year which is also paid.
and then u get compassionate leave when a family member passes away etc.
but maternity leave is unpaid and the government give u a quarter of your salary however u only get it when u go back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->