Comfort Blanky?

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
Does anyone give their LO a comfort blanky or favourite toy to sleep with? Does it help them to sleep?
I'm thinking about using one with Joseph because it's impossible to get him to nap during the day :hissy:

Dec will not sleep unless he has a blankey over his head !!! lol he has had it since he was about 5 weeks old, it has to go everywhere with us, thank goodness they only cost 3 pounds in Primark, the amount we have lost.

yeh summer loves having a toy or teddy to sleep with she holds it over her face, worrys me a little lol but there are only little toys, she has got this little plastic rattle and she loves going to sleep with that, i try to take it off her and she screams!

Yes, Ryan has a bunny blankie. I often come in to find that he's sleeping with it on his head :rofl: It's only a little one though, about 4" square.

Yes Olivia has one. Shes had it since from about being a month old. Someone gave me a tip of trying to get her to nap in the day & it worked! She still sleeps with it now. We got a Winnie-The-Pooh pink one from Disney shop. Any muslim square will do tho, least then you can wash one while he has another, or if you lose it get another the same.

Charlotte has a blankie (or night-night) that I made for her while I was pregnant and she also has her monkey she has to sleep with. Her blankie is the yellow one.
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/pyxie_rose/IMG_2794-1.jpg

Charlotte has a blankie (or night-night) that I made for her while I was pregnant and she also has her monkey she has to sleep with. Her blankie is the yellow one.
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/pyxie_rose/IMG_2794-1.jpg

that is so cute!!!

Charlotte has total soft toy mania (she gets that from me LOL!) and sleeps with a cuddly sheep that I got her for her birthday and anything else I'll let her take into the cot.

Tom has a rabbit but he doesn't particularly cuddle it and mostly throws it at me while I'm reading to him!

Katrina has one... She has a winnie the pooh one.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/tatyleann/DSC00173.jpg

Joes who is 2 has a teddy named bubbles that the neonatal staff gave to him when he left hospital :) he will not go to bed without it and loves carrying it, it is nearly thread bare but he loves it and sucks its legs to go to sleep:cloud9:

katie has nothing, as yet, but theres still time; habits can form after the age of 1!

Haven't had my LO yet, but thought I would mention that my sister had a little brown dog when she was little (aptly named "puppy") that she would go everywhere with and wouldn't sleep without it. I vividly remember after we had come home from a holiday at our grandparents and that night she couldn't find puppy for bed!! While the crying started, dad was ready to drive all the way back to grandma's and grandpa's (4 hrs away!!!) when we found puppy stuffed in the back of the car boot!!! My sister still has puppy on her bed now, at age 19!

both boys still have blankets they love. Brayden's a little more attached to his than koda though.

Jack has had his since he was a few weeks old, he has it in the day when he goes to sleep :D

jack cuddles his muslin squares to sleep. he wont let them go. i think is beacuse i use them to feed him and it gets breastmilk on and he can smell me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->