Comfort milk

bev309

Reaction score
Has anyone swapped from hungry baby milk to comfort milk? I have just swapped Jack over as he has always been a little unsettled & whingey, have found he is much happier during the daytime, but is waking up constantly during the night. I am thinking that the milk may not be satisfying him as much as the number 2 milk. Any tips suggestions?
Thanks

The comfort milk sits heavier in the tummy to help it digest easier, so iy could just be that he needs to get used to the milk. It does make them very windy and slightly loose at first.. Mia had a major nappy 'up the back, down the legs' moment the day after I started her on it, but she seems a bit more settled now.

Are you weaning yet... maybe he's getting hungry for solids ??

Thanks for replying Ann-Marie, yes Jack is on solids & has been for a while on HV recommendations, & he eats quite a lot too. I will just give it some time for him to adjust to it, perhaps he was waking because it was TOO heavy on his tummy & he isn't used to it. Will have to try feeding a little earlier before he goes to bed to give it a chance to settle perhaps.
Not looking forward to the nappy .....:rofl:

eeek... it was nasty :sick: But she felt better tand that was the main thing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->