Comic relief 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Anyone watching tonight? We could have another chat thread while its on :happydance:
I love all the comedy stuff on it, especially outnumbered.
It starts at 7pm and is on until late
:flower:

ill be watching:D but only from 7:30. i have to watch hollyoaks on e4 first lol i just have too!! :rofl:

:happydance:
I'll only be watching until 10.30ish, I'm up at 5 for work :(

I am watching nothing to funny on at min dont like outnumbered or Doctor who looking forward to inbetweeners and smithy. Oh and of course Take That.

:happydance:

My oh has a massive crush on Claudia Winkleman :(

I liked Dr Who. Didn't realise The Inbetweeners were on :happydance: Bit of eye candy for me with Neil at least.

What have you all done to support Comic Rellief this year? We dressed up as Zombies (Red Nose Day theme was Monsters this year) and did the dance to Thriller for the children and parents in assembly, plus I've bought a nose and donated at Sainsburys. I just hope all the people who watch are donating. It's such a good cause.

I love Outnumbered :)

That poor wee girl...losing her mum and having to look after a baby when she is just a child herself :cry:

That film just made me cry :cry:

These families, it breaks my heart to see how people live.

V xxx

:cry: So sad that things like that are still happening :(

Over 5mil :thumbup:

Woo smithy, he's so funny.

Does anyone know what the line up by time is tonight?

That film just made me cry :cry:

These families, it breaks my heart to see how people live.

V xxx

Same here, I'd take them in in a shot. Also that young girl that looks after her mum with crohns. So so humbling.

Can't stand michael McIntyre though and now they've wheeled davina mcall. Jeez, they can hav my life savings if it meant they'd never grace our screens again!

Does any one else find the clips, like the little girl caring for her sister, more upsetting since they had their own child? I've always found it upsetting to watch but I'm worse this year. :cry::cry:

We've just donated online! :happydance: I was just saying to my hubby that if everyone could give just a £1 they would make a fortune.

After raising over half a billion pounds why is africa still in the s""t dont they know that common sense helps with aids and malnutrition.The uk is in a bad state lets sort out here then help aids ridden countries

After raising over half a billion pounds why is africa still in the s""t dont they know that common sense helps with aids and malnutrition.The uk is in a bad state lets sort out here then help aids ridden countries

Wow!Strong opinion for your first post!!

As a parent,I am going to donate...as it really got to me seeing that poor girl struggling...

Half a billion isn't a lot of money when a country is in that much debt,and we really don't have it that bad when you see these stories.

You being serious? How about you think before you type :nope:
First post, come on here just to stir maybe?

Very seriuos how much money do you have to give people before they start to look after there own proplems. there are serious issuse in the uk that need sorting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"