Comic relief 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very seriuos how much money do you have to give people before they start to look after there own proplems. there are serious issuse in the uk that need sorting out

Do you not think they aren't trying to help themselves??AID's doesn't kill you in a few weeks...some of these people have lived with it for years...
Do you walk miles to get water every day?Do you go without food so your family can eat?We are extremely lucky in this country,we can moan as much as we like but we have it easy compared to them!

Not all the money goes to 3rd world countries. With the amount of people over there, half a billion isn't a lot of money at all and considering they are subjected to the rule of corrupt governments it is nigh on impossible for them to improve their living conditions. People are people no matter where they are in the world and maybe you should look at the luxury that you have with the internet compared to people who live without fresh water

Very seriuos how much money do you have to give people before they start to look after there own proplems. there are serious issuse in the uk that need sorting out

Do you not think they aren't trying to help themselves??AID's doesn't kill you in a few weeks...some of these people have lived with it for years...
Do you walk miles to get water every day?Do you go without food so your family can eat?We are extremely lucky in this country,we can moan as much as we like but we have it easy compared to them!

IM not moaning it just annoies me that whenever other countries are having proplems they turn to the uk. i know aids dont kill instantly but why run the risk of havig kids when you know you have aids and your gonna die then the kid will have a bad life and most probably have aids aswell. its like a snowball goin down a hill

Well said :thumbup:

IM not moaning it just annoies me that whenever other countries are having proplems they turn to the uk. i know aids dont kill instantly but why run the risk of havig kids when you know you have aids and your gonna die then the kid will have a bad life and most probably have aids aswell. its like a snowball goin down a hill

They aren't 'turning' to us...people do this out of the goodness of their hearts....

And what if they got AID's after having children?How damn inconsiderate of them!!

At no point did they turn to the UK for help, comics like Ben Elton and Lenny Henry decided themselves to set this up. I don't understand why people need to complain about other peoples generosity :shrug:

Yeah I am watching it, loved outnumbered! I can't believe what chris moyles and comedy dave achieved 52 hours on air!! xx

Hmmm I don't think this thread is going to go anywhere really.

Locking for a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back