Coming home outfit

anna1986

mummy of 2
Reaction score
What is everyone planning on bringing baby home in? I cant decide weather a cute babygrow n jacket or one of her many cute little outfits! Just wondered what everyone else had picked :)

I was planning on getting a really cute pink, fluffy snowsuit for my little girl but everytime I went in to buy it, it was never there in the size I wanted.

I've settled on either a nice baby grow or a little fleecy button up babygrow :)

I'm just going with a sleepsuit as I figure nobody is going to see her from the hospital door, to car door, to front door. I will pop her nice outfits on for visitors etc x

I will probably just bring baby home in a babygrow and cardigan/jacket. I had packed a nice outfit when I had my first son but in the end I was a bit scared of putting real clothes on him, he looked so tiny and fragile lol, so I just put him in a babygrow x

I have a little tradition my mum knitted a hooded with a few buttons shawl for each of mine and again for this little boy and other than a babygro they are wrapped in the shawl on coming home day they are then a few months later baptized in this shawl and when they are older get a small selection of clothes blankets and the shawl to keep in little blanket boxes, maybe the shawls will be used again by their children in the future xx

I have got a couple of sets which have a baby grow with matching hat and mittens which I think I will take with me and I shall pick one of those.

I got a cute onesie and pant set with matching hat and socks, it's so adorable. I actually bought it in size 'up to 7 pounds' b/c newborn clothes were huge on my son for awhile. I am bringing a newborn outfit too though, in case she's a biggie!!

It sounds silly but we have brought a pink and a blue beautiful baby grow. It is so soft and we are going to have it in our hospital bag so then if we have a girl or a boy we can dress them in the right colour. Our plan is also to have a picture of us with the baby in either pink or blue and then send that picture to everyone so they know what we have had.

my husband calls me sweety and when i was shopping i saw this onesie that said little sweety lol so i bought it im gonna put that on her with a little pink pant and light jacket top with a cute hat and mittens april can be chilly in the beggining she will be born april 9th

It sounds silly but we have brought a pink and a blue beautiful baby grow. It is so soft and we are going to have it in our hospital bag so then if we have a girl or a boy we can dress them in the right colour. Our plan is also to have a picture of us with the baby in either pink or blue and then send that picture to everyone so they know what we have had.

dont sound silly at all! its a good idea x

Im putting my little man in a nice sleepsuit, that is not something you would wear for bed. I have some lovely ones from NAS so will be using one of those

whilst getting the nursery sorted today i finally picked LO coming home outfit decided on a sleepsuit as just want her to be comfy! heres a pic :)

DSCI0436.jpg

Here is ours! I was just going to dress her in a sleepsuit but a few of OH's workmates have had babies and they posted facebook photos from the hospital and he's determined to out-cute them! silly men :dohh: So we got this little purple romper and rabbit hat as a compromise as I thought it would be comfier than a dress & tights.

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 11
Here is ours! I was just going to dress her in a sleepsuit but a few of OH's workmates have had babies and they posted facebook photos from the hospital and he's determined to out-cute them! silly men :dohh: So we got this little purple romper and rabbit hat as a compromise as I thought it would be comfier than a dress & tights.

aw thats so cute!

my baby will be coming home in a cow snowsuit. very soft and cute!

my little baby pink will be in a nice soft comfy babygrow, i hate seeing babys so tiny all hunched up in jackets and trousers,

Ours will be wearing a sleepsuit - I haven't bought any outfits in a small enough size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->