coming of the injection

puddycats

mummy to jake
Reaction score
well my injection run out on april 4 and i couldnt be happier as i have bleed nearly the whole 3 months its been in my system, i was just wondering how long did it take ur body to settle down before you had your "first" proper period with out bc in u xx

I was on the pill but my sister in law was on the injections for a year and it took 8 months until she started to have her cycle again. :hugs:

Glad its out your system and your feeling better hun! :hugs:

Thanks hun, I have only had the injection once but have bleed nearly the whole time so am hopin my period get back to normal, plus ive had periods while on the injection as its different type of bleeding. Xx

Thanks hun, I have only had the injection once but have bleed nearly the whole time so am hopin my period get back to normal, plus ive had periods while on the injection as its different type of bleeding. Xx

No worries hun, don't worry if your cycles are out of wack for a while, after you stop the injection the hormones still remain in your body for a good few months (I think it can be up to something like 6 months after). :hugs:

Hope this helps xxx

I know you meant "coming off the injection....but the way you said it makes it sound like a horror movie. :rofl:

I can't really help, I just thought it would make you laugh. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->