Coming off birth control.

Caitlin.

Reaction score
I just stopped my birth control April 21st. How long should it take for my periods to regulate again?

Were they irregular on bc? if everything was regular before and durring bc, you should expect it to be the same after. However i only have one months worth of proof of this. every time i get off birth control i end up pregnant in a month!

They have been kinda irregular since I had my daughter 16 months ago. I missed it in October and last month. But I also had it twice in December and I was on it for 14 months. It's just kind of been everywhere.

Hi Caitlin

I came off bcp last day was 14th April. I was on Cerrazette and I never had a period while I was on that (between a year and 18 months). Since coming off it I have had some on/off period cramps but no other signs of my period. Hope yours regulates soon :flower:

Thank you so much! :D
I've been cramping the past two days. If my period comes on time it should be May 17th.

I came of BC ( Microgynon) in Dec and my period have been like clock work since then. My cycle went from 28 days on the pill to 33 days now but they stayed at 32-35 days .

That's good! :) My cycle is 30 days even on birth control.

I came off the pill before I had my son (microgynon). I had a period each month on the dot whilst on the pill. When I stopped i had a period 2 weeks later and then it was 28 days then i was pregnant!. I just stopped my pill 2 weeks ago. tonight i have tummy ache so could be a period on it way. not sure.

lol yes i know. was very lucky. will see what happens this time

I'm 24 days late. My period should be here in 6 days. My doctor is having me do a blood test next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->