April Showers ♡☆2024 testing thread☆♡

Hi can I join the group? I started testing yesterday we only had one chance to dtd this month which was cd16 according to Flo it is a day before ov and according to premom it’s a day after, so I have no clue what dpo I am. I got a vvfl on a frer yesterday so I did a wondfo which has a line, again vvf also a premom which has a vvfl which wasn’t there yesterday. Thought I’d try a clearblue that is negative. I think af is due either the 3rd or the 5th. I think I’d have more of a line by now but then we only dtd 8days ago.
Here’s the wondfo, i don’t think the camera can pick it up.

IMG_1685.jpeg

Hi mummy23 , I can see what you're looking at there, was the clearblue a 6 days early one or a normal one? Not sure of the sensitivity of the normal ones, are they 25miu?
Good luck for the next test

Hi mummy23 , I can see what you're looking at there, was the clearblue a 6 days early one or a normal one? Not sure of the sensitivity of the normal ones, are they 25miu?
Good luck for the next test
The clearblue was 6day early but it was taken with my 3rd wee on no hold at all. I’ll test again tomorrow and see if there’s any progression but I’m glad someone else sees it and it’s not my eyes

My clearblue 6 days early was completely negative weds morning and then the line I posted was from sat so maybe yours is too early too

Does anyone know what clearblue is like for progression? I just done another one and it doesn't seem a lot darker, 48 hrs after the last test, 2 hour hold , I don't know if they are known for drying darker as not a brand I usually use

20240429_154542.jpg

20240429_154325.jpg

Bottom is today's, top is from Saturday, would have thought it would be darker today but I don't know what they're like for progression , Saturdays is lot drier than today's as not long done it, as you can probably tell I'm already panicking after saying I wasn't going to test like crazy haha

20240429_160838.jpg

20240429_160903.jpg

Someone in the pregnancy forum has saved my sanity and pointed out the control line in today's test is a lot lighter so maybe my urine was more diluted or for some other reason it's lighter so phew for now lol

Someone in the pregnancy forum has saved my sanity and pointed out the control line in today's test is a lot lighter so maybe my urine was more diluted or for some other reason it's lighter so phew for now lol
Yes I agree and I see it’s a little darker than Saturdays

Bottom is today's, top is from Saturday, would have thought it would be darker today but I don't know what they're like for progression , Saturdays is lot drier than today's as not long done it, as you can probably tell I'm already panicking after saying I wasn't going to test like crazy haha

View attachment 1118509

View attachment 1118510
The progression looks good to me!!!

Good luck ladies!

Been an extremely busy last few days for me, between a work party for my husband, an autism awareness month event (my youngest is autistic) and my daughter had 2 out of town figure skating competitions this weekend. I am beyond tired, and my schedule is still crazy throughout the week, but finally getting a moment to catch up!

AF showed for me yesterday, I'm bummed but also not surprised. However, I am hoping this cycle is my lucky one, because if I ovulate when I typically do, my potential due date would be on my birthday. How special would that be?

Hope we see a few more positive on these last couple days of April!

Afternoon ladies I tested again before bed and the line on the wondfo is getting slightly darker, appeared as the wee went up the strip and didn’t need to put it in the light to see it.. will test again in the morning because I don’t want to get my hopes up for it be nothing… I’m cramping really badly but not af cramps it’s like pulling and it hurts more when I go to the bathroom or feel gassy.. tmi.. only way to describe it is like constipation cramps.. iv never had this before with any pregnancies so don’t know if it is related but I’m hoping it’s all good and I get a blazing bfp soon x

Pink rose, sorry af came, maybe it's meant to be with next cycle for a special birthday, fingers crossed

Mummy23, that's sounding promising, good luck for the morning, hope the cramps are feeling better tomorrow

Good morning, can I ask if anyone has experience with wondfo and what the progression is like? Also what mui is premom? My test this morning is a little darker although my camera is struggling to pick it up properly. Will upload anyway.

IMG_1757.jpeg

IMG_1755.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"