Coming off Cerazette...

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
I stopped taking the pill about 3 weeks ago. A day after I stopped I had AF (it was a 35 day cycle). No idea if this was just the pill bleed.....Anyhoo, about 8 days ago I had very light spotting that stopped on Monday. It was very light and not much to write home about, it was a little brown. Was this the withdrawl bleed? I have no idea when to count my first day anymore, nor when OV is due! :shrug:

On the 11th of this month I had twinges in my right side and a little on the right....I am so confused. Shall we just :sex: and wait to see what happens as I have no idea how to chart with everything all over the place.

Anyone else with info about this, or that have gone thorugh this themselves? :nope:

Thank you!

I am going through it right now. I took my pills messed up though. But two weeks after last pill and no Cm or ovulation sighs. I would like to know what is going on too.

It sucks doesn't it? I was always 29 days and I knew exactly when I was OV'ing before the silly pill....Grrr...

It does suck and i didn't want to have to buy opk sticks maybe i will have toos oon.

Yesterday I was having bad OV pains on my right hand side, and this morning I had some (erm....loads...) of the very stretchy milky white CM. I am also having bad OV pains still. (I always have OV pains, which is really comforting!). I only realised what this pain was last year! We :sex: not last night (I was far too tired) but we did yesterday morning. I am planning a night of fun tonight too ;-). See how it goes!

thnaks for updatin! I realized i am dry from the antihistamines i am taking. The pollen here in north florida is a bitch but i am going to see how things go without them.
i told dh it would be nice to see some signs of life down there again after 4 months on the pill etc...I hope you guys got lots of fun in..
I thought i felt o pain last weekend a sharp pain the went down my front leg starting in the right spot then went away. how are your pains dull and lengthy or sharp and over with? I don't know for sure though bout mine

Hi, my pains last on and off for 2 days. They are sharp and sometimes feel like they are going down my leg! This time I had pains both sides! It usually is more on the right hand side. They feel like sharp period pains, rather than achy. x

well that is good about the leg pain for you too maybe this month was not a loss for me..I was cutting up fruit and it hit me from nowhere i actully cried out "OW! I read somewhere that after the pill some women have double ovulation that would explain both pains...I have two friends that had twins fraternal natural around the age of 30.

I would love twins! I am 3DPO today and feel like my insides are being tugged at....*cross fingers*

That sounds good...I am crossing my fingers for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->