Coming off the pill at Christmas to TTC. Want to buddy?

Photographer

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hey All

I'm a 24 uni student, coming off the mini pill at Christmas for the first time to TTC. Been married a year and am just looking for a buddy going through TTC at a similar time to be friends with. Even if it isn't your first child, it would be great to hear your experiences and wisdom.

Hope to hear from you!

x

Heya, I'm 24 and I'm going to be TTC starting in January, is that when you're thinking of starting?

Hi,
I am 27 and we got married in March this year. I came off the pill last week and we are not starting to TTC our first baby
x

Hey girls
Yeah, im thinking of coming off the pill on 19th dec when we leave for christmas holiday. Since we are all about the same time, perhaps we can stay in touch. That would be great.
x

Hi all,

I am 25 and we have been married for a month now! We are going to start trying to conceive in January 2011. We are looking forward to our first Christmas as a married couple and going to enjoy a drink etc! Would love to stay in touch with you all and share experiences!

Sarah x

Hey,
I have just had my implanon out and am officially TTC... realistically I can see this taking me a while to get my cycle back but I'm really excited to be here! I'd love to have some girlies to share this journey with xx

If we're all starting to TTC in January we should all be TTC buddies :D !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->