Coming off the pill

twin mum 27

Reaction score
Hi there.. so DH and i decided that we will start ttc in about july this year, so I stopped my birth control (Levlen ed) last month to get my body back to normal.
I did this last time we were wanting a baby, and my cycles were straight back to 28/29 days, and the first time we didn't use a condom i fell pregnant with our twins.
This time, my period was due 4 days ago.. so its day 32 of my cycle? Im really worried that im not ovulating or that something isnt working in that area anymore :( i did have a bit gush of that egg white mucus on day 15 which made me confident my period would come on time but now nothing..

We only DTD a few times this last month and used condoms each time so im certain im not pregnant.

Anyone have a similar story? How long did it take u to get your period after stopping the pill?

your cycles can change, so it may well just be that.
when trying for my eldest I was irregular until I had a early miscarriage then it when to a 28 day cycle ovulating on day 14 coming on on 14 dpo, only had one period after having him before fallen with my second,
Now my periods are roughly every 32 days, ovulating around day 16 and coming on on 16dpo,
So it may well be coming off the pill has changed your cycle a little, if still nothing in a week then do a test to rule out pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->