Coming off the pill

cherrylips100

Reaction score
I plan to stop taking Cerazette is May to try for #3 but have completely forgot about when to expect breakthrough bleed and then a proper AF. I know cycles vary from woman to woman but I just want to know the general timeline to expect. Thankyou

I think it can take a bit for your cycles to go back to normal anyways after the pill, usually within a week for your breakthrough and 6 weeks for AF

I stopped using Cerazette 01/19, and ovulated same week. Got my period 3 feb, OD 02/20 and expecting my next period in 7days. :) GL :dust:

I had a breakthrough bleed the day after i stopped taking it but i didn't have my actual period until 40 days later. My cycles are still not regular (37 last month, 31 this month) and im expecting it to take at least 6 months to be back to my natural cycle. Hope that helps a bit! :)

I got my withdrawal bleed 3 days after I stopped my pill and then AF 31 days later.

I got withdrawal after a week or so, didn't have any more bleeding and found out 11 weeks later I was 5 weeks pregnant! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->