Coming up to the 6 month mark...

C

cloud9

anyone else coming up to the 6 month mark ttc after an mc?

i cant help but feel sad - sad for my loss and sad that i am not pregnant again. sad that my body isnt playing ball my cycles returned to normal pretty quick but now seem to be getting longer in length each month and im starting to worry there is something wrong.

i am going to the doctors this week to start testing for ovulation and hopefully get blood tests and an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok.

feel free to join in and vent here along with me
:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm feeling down at the moment too. It's so hard when something that's meant to be so natural just doesn't happen. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for the next few months xx

I'm sorry for your losses hun, hope you can get some answers at the docs that will help you :hug:

Hi cloud9,
I can relate to you its been nearly 10 months of ttc after my loss last March. Its so annoying cos I could have had another baby by now. I also clung onto hopes of being more fertile after mc but obviously not. At 6 months I did an ovulation test also at hospital and I had produced an egg that month so they are not worried at all and wont see me again until its been 18 months of ttc! 18 months! I cant live like this for much longer! The tww is long enough every month!
Well hopefully cos its been a while it means that it cant be much longer til it happens for us.
Take care, good luck xx

Hi,
its been six months for me too, had a mmc in July and just passed my due date.

Have found the last few months soooo hard with so many of my friends either just had a baby (three of us were all due within a month of each other) and two other best friends pregnant and due in April.
I am very blessed with a 20 month old girl, but as working at the mo, my life currently evolves around toddler groups, so every day Im faced by pregnant women and new borns ... Ahhhhh.....some days its unbearable!!
Both times i got pregnant before we were so lucky and it happened within a couple of months ... but now I;m just waiting for it to happen again it just isn't!!
I've been traking temps etc so I am pretty sure I am ov ing and we are timing everything much better than ever before ... but nothing!

I'm starting to think i should visit the doctor, but I don't know what he will do, at 38, he'll prob just say i'm getting old ... just to make it even worse!!

And of course, there is the constant fear that even if we do get pregnant, will it stick?

My husbad keeps telling me to relax, and that creating a new life is supposed to be a joyous thing, but it just doesn't feel like that any more, I'm find it increasingly stressful!!!

best wishes everyone,
lets hope the next few months of 2011 are going to be brilliant ones!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"