Coming up with baby names to make the wait a bit easier!

Oh yes, I have lots. The one girl name we have agreed on is Evelyn. I like the names Edith and Eden but OH vetoed both. Oh and Audrey, that was my other favorite and he vetoed that as well.

I like the name Peter for a boy but am not sure if it is my ultimate favorite. I think I'd have to know the gender to decide if the name felt real.

Haha vetoed from friends

I have a nephew named Peter and it is really a great name :flower:

I really like Aiden or Cole for a boy, I used to love Milo but now I know someone called Myles and dont really like him so decided against that one!
For a girl I love Alice (think Im set on that one!) and I like Megan aswell although DH says is just reminds him of Meg from family guy!!!!! :haha:

Yeah it's funny how meeting someone with the name can put you off it! Oooh I like Eden! I also really like Esme, but people would just think TWILIGHT!!! Hubby today said Amber, he said that originally when we had our health visitor for Orla who was called that. I was just extra happy this morning that he brought #2 up on his own as I really didn't think it was going to happen! xx

PS thanks Ask, I was copying the wrong bit! :) xx

We have already chosen pur names
We already have George and Macie. If we have a girl next she will be Marley and if we have a boy he will be Harrison. I love choosing names, but we seem to have agreed pretty quickly on the next one. Maybe it'll all change when we are expecting

Oh yes yes! I love thinking of names! But we hardly ever agree on them! We are def wtt but have decided if we ever have a girl her name will be Brooklyn. Boys are SO hard for me because we cannot ever agree on that but right now we both like Cade. Not 100% on that yet tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->