Comment If You are a Proud Mommy/ Daddy! :D

D

double_joy

Im a proud mommy to my beautiful Children! Aimee Leigh&&Rylee Shay, born 23.12.2010 <-- Best day of my Life! words cant explain how much me and my partner love them<3 :hugs: :thumbup:

I'm a proud Mommy (and Daddy is proud too!) of our beautiful baby Elias -- born on the 16th of November 2010. :cloud9:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that our babies are AMAZING and make us more and more proud with each new day :)

Proud of my little man Leo and his super big brother Tyler xx

I'm a very proud mummy to Sophie, born on 14th March 2010 at 27 weeks. She's our little miracle baby. xxxx

I am a VERY proud mummy to my miracle baby boy Harry who was was born at 24 weeks and is now over 8 months old xx

Super proud of my Michael born July 12 2010 @ 25 weeks weighing 1 pound 10 ouces my little Micah makes me proud and inspires me everyday:thumbup:

I am a very proud mummy to my girls Chloe and Jaycee born at 29 weeks on 29th January 2009!! My goodness in less than a month my ladies are two! I feel like a really old preemie mummy!

I am a very proud mummy to my beautiful daughters. Holly who is 1 in 2 weeks time and her twin sister Rebecca who is a little angel watching over us all.

Another proud Mummy here (Daddy too of course!), our lovely boy Liam who is 3 and our wee fighter Erin who turned 1 on Christmas Eve.

I'm a very proud Mummy to my little miracle Findlay who is now 20 months old :cloud9:

We are a very, very proud mummy and daddy to our amazing baby boy Thomas, now 5 months. He is our whole world and we are so blessed to have him.

I'm a very proud Mummy to Molly. Can't believe she was so tiny! She will soon be 2! love her lots :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->