Comparison: Wondfo Positive OPK and FR Positive OPK

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents

I have been confused about whether or not my Wondfo was positive. It was just a little lighter than the control line.

So I tested again, and again it was a shade lighter than the control. In the same urine, I used an FR and got a very clear positive. The test line is darker than the control.

Here is the picture for those that may need future reference.

Attachments

• WONFOFR.jpg
    WONFOFR.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
Love - you are right!
I would have never thought, makes me think the frer is better to not miss your window.

Love - you are right!
I would have never thought, makes me think the frer is better to not miss your window.

I really wanted Wondfo to work for me because I love the price and their HPT's. But I think I will just suck it up and buy FR's when tracking my ovulation. Glad this was of some help

Thanks for this comparison, I've been wondering about my WONDFOs, as this is the first time I've used them.

Thanks for this comparison, I've been wondering about my WONDFOs, as this is the first time I've used them.

You are welcome. I just feel like if one brand is a blazing positive, as in the FR, then the other brand should be at least a clear positive, not a total negative.

Agreed with pp.
I think sometimes some brands just work better for certain products, or ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->