Complaints address for Cow & Gate baby club or food?

angelic_one

Just me & my monkey <3
Reaction score
Hey just wondering has an address that I can use to complain to cow and gate (preferably email). It's just really annoyed me that they sent me vouchers through the baby club when my LO was about 3 months old which expired ages before she turned 6 months, so I never got to use them. I think it's disgusting how these companies pressure people to wean early, as I think there's enough pressure from people who give old fashioned advice as well. I know they'll say that it's for those who do chose to wean early, but those who do should do so based on doctor/health visitor's advice, not a company out to get an extra 2 months of profits!

Don't get me wrong- other companies have done the same. But Hipp organic's gave me 9 months to use the vouchers, and Heinz's at least lasted a week after she turned 6 months. It's just that they ran out before she turned 6 months has really got my goat!

Here is a link to their contact page love, hope it helps xx

https://www.cowandgate.co.uk/our_experts/ask_an_expert

cow n gate aint sent me no vouchers or freebies except for a beanie cow that has survived two washes in machine n tumble dryer and they said it can only be surfaced washed lol

cow n gate aint sent me no vouchers or freebies except for a beanie cow that has survived two washes in machine n tumble dryer and they said it can only be surfaced washed lol

I got my vouchers last week but they last untill december. LOL sounds like me. If anythin doesn't survive the washing machine and dryer then its not meant for me!

I've just had a look at mine and they are only valid until 25th July - Fran isn't 6m until the 28th!! Ok so we started weaning early but they weren't to know that!! Shocking!

Baby food has a long date. I got some vouchers from hipp when LO turned 4 months. I used them straight away and the jars/rice etc i got are in date until end of october. So have plenty of time to use the jars.

They arnt pressuring you into weaning early at all. Just giving the vouchers incase you are weaning early, if you arnt weaning early use vouchers before then run out & keep the jars..
Simple.

Yeah but if you don't plan on weaning until 6 months you might put the vouchers away until you need them and not think about checking the date until you want to use them.

I'd forgotten about mine until this thread started lol. At least I've got a fortnight left to use them!

I emailed them when they sent me a sachet of baby breakfast that had milk in, I told them my baby had a milk allergy and they sent ne a large box of baby breakfast that was milk free! I wasn't really expecting anything just being cheeky but their customer services seems to be good!

They shouldnt have sent them to you i agree, Id still complain but still use the vouchers and buy jars as they have a good date on them so you could always save them until your ready to use them :thumbup: I never get anything sent any vouchers, maybe they know im using aptamil formula :haha: :shock:

<3

I had the same expereince - I didn't check the dates and because I wasn't planning on weaning until close to 6m, I just didn't think about it. The vouchers were attached to the fridge waiting for use. I didn't even check the dates when I bought the stuff and it wasn't until the cashier said they were out of date that I realised :dohh: They expired nearly a month before Erin turned 6m, so were onlt in date for 4weeks :dohh: What was the point!!!!

I do agree about the pressure to wean early; it comes from every angle - all the foods say 4m+ as do a lot of bottles and cups. This is fab for people that need to wean early, but not so great for people that are not educated on weaning or the need to wean. Also, whats the point in printing and posting all these vouchers that expire a month after sending? Do it Zoe - you will probably get some freebies from them! I might try it - Cow and Gate is the only formula Erin will take and seems to like their deserts too :thumbup:

I think if they send them early there should atleast be a long date on them as some people do like to buy things early.

Ooooh I forgot about my vouchers! Got them ages ago but they've probably expired now as Angus is 6m now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->