Completely confused

Geronimo1230

Reaction score
I apologize ahead of time if this is long an if I place this in the wrong group.

I was supposed to have my period July 24-27, had sex with hubby on the 22. Since then I have noticed that my breasts feel a little heavier & hubby swears up & down that they are bigger & heavier. Hubby also says my labia is a bluish color an that it was pink before. On August 19,20, 24-26 I’ve had really weird cramping. Not like my usual period cramps since I never get cramps until I start bleeding and I need heavy pain meds for them. These were dull lower abdomen cramps that felt like they were pulling and tugging. Since Sunday I haven’t had anymore dull cramping/tugging sensations. I’ve took a pt on August 19th in the evening and then August 26 with fmu and both were bfn. With my ds I was 9wks pregnant before I got a bfp then with dd I was two wks past my expected period.

What I am asking is: Is it possible to have gotten pregnant 2 days before my suspected period in July? If so would the sensations I had been implantation? Is it possible to have Chadwick’s sign and not be pregnant?

I don’t temo & I have PCOS an before all this my cycles have been: last 3 months 22d, last 6 months 26d,
last 9 months 35d,
last 12 months 37d.
Any amount of insight & help would be greatly appreciated cause I’m going crazy at this point & don’t want my hopes up if there’s nothing to get the hopes up for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->