Completely finished!!!

DanielleM

Reaction score
I have been to the Trafford centre today and finished all the adults, so that's it now, I am completely done present wise!! Now I just need to restrain myself from buying anything else. Next focus is for the food, I have all the chocolates and Pringles, so not much to do until December really, make a few lists and get started on the wrapping :xmas12:

I finished mine today on debnehams online sale. Even started wrapping this morning. Just to get wrapping paper to wrap Santa pressies

Jealous and well done!

Well done ladies!! I have most of mine apart from the couple of people who are really hard to buy for!!!

I finished mine today on debnehams online sale. Even started wrapping this morning. Just to get wrapping paper to wrap Santa pressies

I went mad in debenhams today got my mum a brilliant jasper conran bag and matching purse, her partner some rjr slippers, husband jasper conran jumper and socks all 40% off :happydance:

Jealous here too!! I love love love Christmas shopping but I feel like I've done nothing but constantly spend this past week and I want that side of it done

Well done! I just have DH to finish off, wrapped adults pressies yesterday, might try to get the kids done this week. Ive got a bag of goodies too, shortbread, choc fingers, syrup sponge, choc sponge, after eights, dry roasted peanuts. Think thats it! Need pringles and things :) xx

So jealous haha I am going to finish the kids up next week, I am pretty excited for that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->