Completely freaked out now

eeyore83

Reaction score
DH's cousin was due 3 days before me in March. She e-mailed me today because she wanted to tell me before it traveled through family that she lost the baby :( So sad for her, both her and her dh are wonderful people, that baby was already so loved.

So now I'm completely panicked because she was due just before me, and now there's no more baby. I had my scan Wednesday, saw a very active bean with a good heart beat, so I was at ease, but it seems these things just come out of the blue. DH is also completely freaked out now. Big change in behaviour from before, bringing me food and drinks and won't let me get off the couch.

It's scary though, isn't it? To be going through pregnancy with someone at the same stage as you, and watch them m/c when you've both been doing the same things all along?

hey sweetie... im so so so so so so so so sorry for what your relative has gone through, its absolutley devastating to lose something sooo loved... but please dont panick! my experience when i was last pregnant was i fell pregnant then one of my bestest friends feel pregnant a week behind me.. we went through everything together, then at 9 and a half weeks i lost baby (had stopped growing just after 8 weeks) but she is now 30 weeks pregnant and i couldnt be happier for her!! things work in strange ways but everyone is different... just have faith babes, u have seen a really good heart beat and they say once u saw the hb your chance of miscarriage subsiquently drops! u take care chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->