Compliments help!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I was feeling a bit blue for a week or two & discusting with myself. Face broke out, hair needs done, routine changing, bleeding, itching .... Just made me low but my OHs Mum said other week wow you have lost your pregnancy weight & I thought she was just being polite lol then other day OH walked in room whist I was changing and he said "you look good you know for someone whos not long given birth" which was sweet although considered he might want something ;) :rofl: then my old neighbour who comes to see us came yesterday and she went "wow you look great and have lost alot of weight and from around your face" .... so I'm kinda feeling a bit better about myself now. Just goes to show compliments can help - I hope you girls are getting the same from OH, family & friends?

Just need the bleeding to stop my face to calm down from breaking out grrr & a hair do that my OH said he'd pay for bless just need to book it :D

u are looking good hun! i told u the other day n u bloody fobbed me off :rofl: i always feel.. u look 10x worse in your own eyes than someone elses!!!

well done for losing the weight, and get SC's credit card out for sum pampering to make you feel even better!!!

Ya know what when I seen you'd replied I remembered you said that too lol Although I was gutted I tried not showing 'me' on the webcam probably why I fobbed you off :rofl:

I agree, compliments make loads of difference. Im the worst for compliments, people will say I look nice and I get all embarrassed and blush and sort of say, haha.. er.. LOL! I also tell sonny to shut up when he says I look beautiful (not in a nasty way, but I get all shy).

Show us a picture so we can see you :)

lol, well in future take a compliment! cos u r looking fab :hugs:

I demand pics!!! lol. Its nice to get compliments though!
I cant take compliments well either! Not that i get many ha!

lol u do look great hun!! and i want you to post pics too just for your embarassment pmsl!

Glad you are feeling better babe, and good to hear Stu is paying attention! ;) x

I want to see pics too :hissy: I bet you are looking radiant and a yummy mummy, something I long to be :cry:

C'mon Wobbs u need to cheer me up now!:hugs:

i am sure looks very nice :)

Lucky you!

I pointed out to DH the other day that my boobs have gone down since I stopped feeding Charlotte and what did he say? "They're a bit saggy, aren't they?" :hissy:

Oh well, I was never going to pass the pencil test with them! :rofl:

Good on you for looking good and bagging a bloke who notices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->