Conceive Plus

zofranks

Reaction score
Ladies,
I have just bought some conceive + off Amazon, first month ttc'ing & as I am 40 I thought that it couldn't hurt.

Anyway - has anyone used it, got any opinions on it at all?

I assume as well that I use it when I believe I am ov'ing? I am charting as well as using opk's for the first time ever as well.

Gotta give it all a go I suppose!!!!

Didnt want to read and run. I havent heard of conceive + before but like you i am new to the charting thing.

Good luck and :dust:

Concieve+ is that the same thing as preseed ? a lub to help swimmers on their way ? I've used preseed before just used it each time we BD around ovulation , OH hated it though ! said it felt weird so didnt continue with it x:nope:

Ladies,
I have just bought some conceive + off Amazon, first month ttc'ing & as I am 40 I thought that it couldn't hurt.

Anyway - has anyone used it, got any opinions on it at all?

I assume as well that I use it when I believe I am ov'ing? I am charting as well as using opk's for the first time ever as well.

Gotta give it all a go I suppose!!!!

Hey Zofranks,

I've just ordered preseed too lol!

You'll be starting to think I'm stalking you........

I have decided to start temping when I finally get CD1 as a few on here say it is the best thing to do and better than CBFM as that only highlights the surge and doesn't actually tell you when you have O'd.

Anyway good luck and let me know how you get on with it. I am not seeing OH until the 23rd of this month and I havent even had first af since m/c yet so you'll probably use it before me.

GL & FX

:flower:

Thanks - I will let you know how we get on, should be an interesting experience - they do say life begins at 40, well I hope I can get something to begin inside of me!!!

Hi zo, I have been using conceive + for a few months now - I don't have any problem with it - it is just like a normal lube (rather than syringing some up like it sounds like you do with preseed!) so I use it around O.

Good luck and :dust: to you!

I use Concieve + as we can't get Preseed here and it is the same thing really, works great we only use it around O time. I haven't heard anything bad about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->