Conceive When Sick?

pinkchucks

TTC #1 - Cycle #7
Reaction score
I'm sick unfortunately. :cry:
I'm just wondering if it's possible to conceive when you're sick.
This is my fertile week and as tired as I am, I'd still get some BDing in if I knew it could still happen.

Anyone else get pregnant while sick before?

Thanks ladies!

Sorry dont have first hand experience but I wouldnt think it would stop you conceiving xxxxx Feel better soon!! x

Heya I think being unwell last cycle is what made my cycle outta whack I was really late, and they say sickness throws it outta whack... But I also know of someone who was sick around conception so could go either way definitely doesn't rule you out just yet :) hope u feel better soon x

Yes I got pregnant with my first when I felt really run down with a cold. I stayed in bed and dh just came and did the business! I had been trying for 10 months, that month I fell pregnant and read afterwards that it helps to get pregnant when immune system low. So bd, bd, bd!

Yes, def! Actually if you take some plain Robitussin it might help you conceive as it helps your CM!! Make sure you stay away from cold meds that "dry u up" as it will dry up your CM as well which will lower your chances.

Killing spermies is lower on your body's priority list when you're sick... so go for it! :)

Feel better!

Yes it can still happen. :) The last time I was sick the week ovulation was supposed to happen, it really made my cycle go crazy and I didn't ovulate until MUCH later. My body kept gearing up to ovulate with ovulation pain & fertile CM but it drug its feet for a long time. So make sure you're getting plenty of :sex: in just incase your cycle runs a little longer than you normal. You want to make sure to still catch that eggy even if it releases late! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->