conceived with taking royal jelly

H

hylokitty321

I am 26 and was TTC. i kept seeing BFN after BFN. I did go to see my doctor and they checked my hormone levels which were fine. She told me to come back in 4 months if I dont get pregnant and they will give me something to make me fertile. Anyway so I kind of stopped caring about becoming pregnant and being so stressed and planning etc. So i just went with the flow, I also started to eat healthier, cut out pop/frizzy drinks, ate less fast food, ate more salmon, veggies, drank more water. Around christmas time, one of my friends gave me 2 jars of royal jelly, not because i was trying to conceive but just because she said its really good for your health (i have low iron anemia) anyway so i started to take one spoon in the morning on an empty stomach and drank water right after. I did this from dec-jan. in february i got my BFP. The thing is I stopped caring about taking a test and all that, i wasnt even thinking about being pregnant. My period was about a day late, which was normal because sometimes it would be a few days late before AF showed up. The thing that made me take a test was, i was driving home from work and i felt a 3 second dizzy spell, i thought to myself wait a second, am i late? so i went to the drug mart, got a test, and it showed up positve. When trying to conceive, us women start to monitor every little thing, and we put so much stress on our bodies. If you just focus on being healthy, and relax and you dont test until a missed period, i think that really helps. I am also posting a picture of the royal jelly jar I used.

For those of you who dont know what royal jelly is, it is basically jelly that the a bee eats when it becomes a queen bee, it makes you more fertile. It also helps with a lot of other problems. I am also posting a list I got with the jar.

I hope all of you ladies who are trying to conceive see your BFP soon!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 236
  • photo23.jpg
    photo23.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 247
Congratulations! Not only does it have lots of vitamins and amino acids but there's an x-component that's supposed to be good for fertility: this from Wiki
Royalactin
"The component of royal jelly that causes a bee to develop into a queen appears to be a single protein that has been called royalactin. Jelly which had been rendered inactive by prolonged storage had a fresh addition of each of the components subject to decay and was fed to bees; only jelly laced with royalactin caused the larvae to become queens.[5] Royalactin also induces similar phenotypical change in the fruitfly (Drosophila melanogaster), marked by increased body size and ovary development."

Whatever it takes I say! :thumbup:

congrats and thx for sharing ur story with us..

thanks for sharing very inspiring although my hubby and I have been taking royal jelly for 5 months now and no BFP yet. maybe it's because we are taking H&B brand rather than a more natural alternative. will try yours, indeed whatever it takes

Briss you're right, I think there are so many factors that go into it...we're on so many supplements right now that if we get preggers we're just gonna chalk it up to a miracle and work to keep it in my tummy for the 40 weeks it should be. But there's no harm in trying supplements that have some sort of scientific backing. That bunk about apple cider vinegar lowering your acidity tho...I have to laugh. It's got no evidence to help and vinegar is an extremely strong acid. There's a bit of broken logic in the works.

So where can we buy royal jelly.from can it be other brand jelly

Briss you're right, I think there are so many factors that go into it...we're on so many supplements right now that if we get preggers we're just gonna chalk it up to a miracle and work to keep it in my tummy for the 40 weeks it should be. But there's no harm in trying supplements that have some sort of scientific backing. That bunk about apple cider vinegar lowering your acidity tho...I have to laugh. It's got no evidence to help and vinegar is an extremely strong acid. There's a bit of broken logic in the works.

totally, I think i have tried just about everything, well apart from apple cider vinegar :haha:

are you taking royal jelly up to ovulation?

I found it on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Bee-Beautiful-Royal-Jelly-Honey/dp/B006VWJK84

I have been taking this one - https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=360&prodid=557&cid=297

well i live in canada and the person who gave it to me bought it from Kabul farms, which is a supermarket. '

here is the link online. It is $24.95 canadian dollars.

https://www.nutrab.com/p-10-bee-beautiful.aspx

also, i did not take any other supplements, only royal jelly on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and drank water on top of it, right after.

Also another thing i wanted to add is, i remember in september my period was about 2 weeks late, i went to the doctor and found out i had a 4 cm cyst in or on my ovary, i guess my egg quality was poor because of stress and diet etc.
when i started to take the royal jelly, it really improved my egg quality.

good luck to all of you ladies !

totally, I think i have tried just about everything, well apart from apple cider vinegar :haha:

are you taking royal jelly up to ovulation?

It helps to have a phd chemist husband, a bff nurse and a sbff nutritionist/naturopath/chinese med. I get alot of good suggestions.

All of these I take all month. Unless it says do not take during preg. We especially need lining support in later half of the month...many of these are great for supporting that.

• Royal Jelly x 4000mg "Bee happy" brand
  • EPO x 3000mg Sisu brand, lining, cm and adrenal horm bal
  • MacaSure 4 tabs x 740 mg + our shakes ~1/2 tbsp each, adrenal hormone balance for her, high sperm count for him
  • folic acid x 4000 mcg, cell division, full cycle, cellular health
  • CoQ10 (Ubiquinol NOT ubiquinone) 800 mg "Natural Biology", decrease chance of m/c, egg health
  • EmergenC effervescence = 1000mg/day or more + a gazillion other vits B complex etc
  • baby asprin x 2/day (only while I'm on chlomid and it de-bungs the mucus)
  • Robitussin 3x 200mg/day debungs the mucus, helps lining (only while I'm on chlomid)
  • fish oil and when I get preg will switch to a fish oil high in DHA (for smart kids)
  • iron 5mg/day to carry oxygen to the womb (I put this in my shakes or else risk getting SUPER constipated...oh lordy help when this happens)
  • cd10-ovulation hot pack on belly in evenings (acupunturist recomm)
  • 95% warm/hot drinks (other than my beloved am shakes) o-af (chinese med)
blah blah blah. Now we'll see if I'm broke and preggers or just plain broke :haha:

Just popping back in to this forum, I took royal jelly and bee pollen and while I know it's down to a huge variety of factors I believe these are so good for fertility!

Sorry I am a little late with asking but, do you take this everyday throughout your entire cycle?? I read somewhere it said not to take if pregnant or may become pregnant. Or was it just because it was a different kind?

I took it everyday, I e-mailed a lady who produces a fresh mix of the bee products and she said that while she wasn't a doctor and always recommends checking with one, her clients (as sells a lot to people ttc) take it the whole way through (cycle and pregnancy) as did she herself. I stopped after a few weeks of bfp but mainly because fresh stuff doesn't taste great and I suffered horrendous morning sickness and couldn't get it down lol.

congrats great news i had heard of royal jelly, but never knew how good it was, thanks for sharing pics, its true about women do not need to stress as this causes more pressure, when i stopped thinking about ttc i fell pregnant too.

ACV is actually alkaline. It works wonders for severe acid reflux and heartburn and I speak from experience. The stuff is amazing however you are supposed to take Bragg's brand or a equilevant, not some cheap off brand. Research it before you knock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->