conceiving a girl

mumttc92

Reaction score
Any tips on how to concieve a girl??
Or is it just a myth?!

Please post your ideas :)

They say if the sperm is already there when egg is released more chance of a girl

yeah there's something about how one kind of sperm swims faster but dies sooner and the other one is the opposite. i think the males die faster so the pp would be right about the girl ones being there ready for the egg once it's released...if it's all really true!

I've read drinking cranberry juice helps somehow

Female sperm have a larger head, they swim slower and do live longer. Supposedly BD'ing two days before ovulation rather than day of can help produce a girl but I don't like taking that risk. I bd'd two days before ov, the day before and day of and have a daughter.

I'll be curious to read what others say. We are hoping for a boy this time but will still be very happy with another girl (and won't have to worry about buying any new clothes!).

Im tryint that theory this month!

Everydah this week and day before o day!
And again on o day just to make sure hahha.

Fx she sticks!

I'm pretty sure all these theories have been debunked.

The only theory that I think may hold some weight, is diet.

Actually my step dad is an obgyn and he has advised me when we are ready to TTC if we DTD 2-4 days before ovulation, there is more of a chance of having a girl. He said it's proven that girl sperm do stay longer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->