Conceiving after BCP.....anyone???????????Some good stories too please lol

thanks for that mumof2.:thumbup:

I may purchase one for next month if this month does not go to plan lol
How much roughly are they if you dont mind me asking?:blush:

do you wanna be my cycle buddy ( i have started another thread)

Hmmmmm i can be a little moody sometimes and esp short with poor DH lol but he is very laid back and doesnt read much into it - cos he knows 10 mins later im ok again ha ha propa little jekyl n hyde me :winkwink:

Carolinaagain woo hoo congratulations to you x :happydance

mommyjill yes i'll be your cycle buddy seeing as you are one of the first people i've met on here and one of the friendliest. I'll have a look at that other thread and add a post.

I havent even been on this site for a week yet and already im addicted.:comp:

Are you in the uk or elsewhere as the digital bbthermometer and 20 ov sticks were only about £6 with the postage (sorry dont know conversion rate for where you are) there is some sellers who do mix and match so instead of getting 20 ov sticks you can get 15 ov sticks and 5 pg tests. I think i'm gonna order some more ov sticks though as i only test once a day but i hear others are testing twice a day but i might wait until this month is over and see how i get on x

oh i forgot to say me and my df are like chalk and cheese i'm really talkative and he's so laid back he's horizontal!!! He's a gemini so he's like a split personality haha :haha:

He says to people that he isn't quiet it's the fact that he cant get a word in edgeways with me lol x

oh i forgot to say me and my df are like chalk and cheese i'm really talkative and he's so laid back he's horizontal!!! He's a gemini so he's like a split personality haha :haha:

He says to people that he isn't quiet it's the fact that he cant get a word in edgeways with me lol x

Ha ha i talk on behalf of myself and hubby lol:blush:
Im so glad he puts up with me lol

Im in Scotland - lots of snow today!!
Where abouts are you?
Getting addicted is really easy to do isnt it? lol :) x

Hey girls! I finally got a real BBT today, so tomorrow will be my first day temping with the correct equipment.

I keep being told that my OPK that I assumed was a bfn, is actually a positive and that I could have O'd a day or two after that which would have been Thurs or yesterday. We BDd today so I have no idea what to think?!?!

Do I consider myself in the 2ww or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->