Conceiving and congenital hypothyroidism

Alissataylor

Reaction score
i need advice or something. I could just go buy an ept to eliminate all of this stress but I don't want to buy one because it may just be too early to tell and so I don't want to waste money that I don't really have. But here's the 411. I've been having UNprotected sex with my boyfriend, for the past couple weeks. I marked the days on my calendar. April 2nd, 5th, and 12th. I have congenital hypothyroidism. so it makes it a bit difficult to conceive. I have had 1 miscarriage in the past. Last year actually. I'm just having a couple of weird symptoms. For one, my senses are getting strongER. Normally, I am not able to smell hardly anything. Unless it is a strong, foul odor. Now I smell EVERYTHING. perfumes, food, just everything. I have had a headache every day for the past week and a half. the past couple of days have been more tolerable. My breasts are a bit sensitive. tender to the touch a bit. that isn't anything ordinary. I feel FAT AS **** and i'm not even eating a lot. at all. I just feel like I've gained 30 pounds. I have irregular periods anyway so I never base any of this off of that. I haven't had my period since like, September of 2013. Based on these dates, when should it be okay to check with an ept? or does it even sound like I have a case here, aha

Sounds like you at least ovulated. If you ovulated on the 3rd or so, you would be 13dpo-ish and could be having symptoms but it's really early still...what about in March? We can't say for sure but you could definitely be pregnant.

Dollar store tests are $1 and accurate. Wait 1-3 days and try one of those if you are worried!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->