Conceiving question!

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I actually dont belong in here, I just had my baby 3 months ago. I just have a question about conceiving and was wondering if its possible for me to be pregnant. I dont want to be atm and have took 2 pregnancy tests before all came back as a bfn.

Dh and I dtd on 8/10 when our baby was 9 weeks old. With both of our boys I usually dont get positives until much later. It usually takes me at least 16 dpo to get a positive. So this time, I waited to test on 21 dpo...which was 8/31 and tested a day later on 9/1 both bfn. With that being said, since I tested so far out can this rule out pregnancy? I know I can easily just go get another test and test again since its been 2 months already but I've been super busy with 2 boys so if there's no way I can be pregnant based on the dates I took the test there's no point in going out to get one.

I didnt think I was pregnant but I have been super dizzy and naseous even vomiting so I dont know if its a stomach bug or *gasp* I'm pregnant!

Please let me know what you think thanks!

Your cycles hadn't returned before dtd? I always say anything is possible when having sex without protection. But the negative tests kinda rule it out.

I don't think it would hurt to do one more test if it would reassure you, but I don't think it's likely that your pregnant.

Your cycles hadn't returned before dtd? I always say anything is possible when having sex without protection. But the negative tests kinda rule it out.

I don't think it would hurt to do one more test if it would reassure you, but I don't think it's likely that your pregnant.

Thanks the more I think about it, the more I feel its impossible for me to be pregnant. I also had a pap smear on the 21st and doctor didnt say anything....and if I were pregnant clearly he would be able to tell by then? He also pressed on my uterus to see if it shrunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->