Concentrix - please help ?

stacey&bump

Reaction score
Hi i received a letter from concentrix claiminng they have numerous evidence to prove i have someone living with me at my address. The person in question is my daughters father. We are not together, have bot been for years and he lives with his mother.
I sent off the information they asked for , my rental agreement in my name, housing benefit letters in my name , daughters birth certificate showing his address. They were asking for bank statements but stupidly i dont keep these i have a quick skim through and put them in confidential waste. I found 2 sheets of a bank statement frm the period they were requesting as my daughter wanted something to draw on , i gave her these then found them in her room. Anyways i got word back that all this information was not enough & my tax credits have been terminated & i have to pay back 11,000 . I am so upset & stressed.

On phoning them they said my exs bank statements had been sent to my address which is correct. They had been coming here for 4 months. He asked if he could have his statements delivered to my address as his mother kept opening his mail without his consent. I agreed and thought nothing at all of it . He then stopped saying he and his mother resolved the issue. I am so so upset

Has anyone been in a similar situation ? I have sent off a mandatory reconsideration explaining the set up we had in place for the mail.
He has kindly agreed to send off his drivers licence and some letters to prove his address. Any words of advice would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Yes me! But you are further along than I am. I'm currently going through a divorce. I'm still waiting for the response from them. When did you send off your paperwork and get your verdict?

When I spoke to them they said I needed to get everything that associated my husband to the address changed. I also bombarded them with paperwork. I literally sent everything off they asked for and in a lot of detail. I also sent a letter from my solicitor and my decree nisi. I'm hoping that's enough.

Also I heard they can look at your Facebook account.

I would send them everything you can and as you say get your ex to help. But so it doesn't happen again stop having his things sent to you as you'll trigger the system every year otherwise.

Good luck!! It's really stressful I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->