conception physcic readings from gail!

want a baby

Trying to concieve NO1!
Reaction score
hey have any of you ladies had a wrong read by gail physic 123 if so did she do a re-read?she said october 2010 for me whiuch was wrong!TIA

i dont think she does a free reading afterwards...anyone, correct me if i am wrong...although i heard quite a few ladies said that the psychics do say give and take a month on the date they give?....

I managed to lose my reading from Gail so cant comment im afraid but I think she said last month and that was wrong :(

mine was september and was wrong, but don't know if she does a re-read. i highly doubt it.

ok ladies im very intersted in what she has to say!do yous think i should get another reading?

hmmm i'd rather go to the doctor first, get cervix scan and sperm test.

Disappointed once already hurts.

yeah def got all that hun im on clomid!did u get anymore done?

well its bad 4u but hoping readings are wrong as mine are far away and im inpatient lol :(
maybe next month 4u :(

i have had 7 lol the other two said noveember/december hoping then were did u get ur readings hun?never heard a them women

from ebay as ones i find on internet heard they take weeks and i dnt like giving card details out only paypal x

if majority saying nov/dec i'd go with them x

do i just type their names into ebay others have said jan/feb!so confused all different like!

i dont know i just do them for fun dressage diva!

dont do joanne on ebay as shes known to send duplicate msgs out to few ppl at time x

I used Tracey M her ebay profile is readings4you. I felt comfortable with her. I would just type psychic readings in search.

tbh i just see then as abit of positive fun ;)

even if they weren't right i don't see the point in asking for them to re-read

if you want another one then i'd buy one

i've had two from different people they both say spring next yr which isn't far away but still too far for my liking hahaha

ive had one off aimee as she was only 2 euros and ive had one from sandra as well, waiting for sandras to come back though, i dont know how long she takes but she was only £3. saw no harm in spending less than a fiver on two readings, then ive got a free one from cheri22 but they take ages to come through as she likes to do the ones people have paid for first then gets the free ones done. am probably looking at about another month before i hear from her. she was right last time for me though, she said nov for conception/bfp/finding out or birth. well the cycle i concieved the twins on started in november so i a way she was right.
i like to think of it as a bit of fun to help keep the PMA up, also its great when one of thems right. xx

I had a msn reading with gail and she said oct 2010 and girl she was wrong!
i had a prediction via email then saying june 2011 and boy so will have to wait but not holding my breath as she got 1st wrong??
heard JennyRenny is good... type jenny into google x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->