Conception reading come true?

KatieMRi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, what I want to do here is to get you all to put JUST your conception reading month and then I'll try to keep this list going.

I know Victoria and wanting both have readings that they should find out whether or not are true very soon, once you have posted the reading month, come back here whether or not it was correct and tell us whether it was.

I've had two but the first was silly so I'm not going to post it.

Edit:

Had a reading off Rita, conceive Feb 11

Sandra predicted I get I would conceive in August, there are two cycles that I could conceive on in August EDIT: SANDRA WAS WRONG

Had a private reading from Rose, she said I would conceive soon

* I am beginning to lose faith in these physcics **

I have predicitions for July and August for conception! Have I read right hon you only want conception months and NOT who gave predicitons?

ok so my predictions are:

Sandra & Gail - Last cycle -I GOT MY :bfp: BUT WE HAD A LOSS :cry:

Jenny & Anne-Marie - This cycle

Sandra - This cycle or next

i never got a date cept for july next year.. doesnt know whether its delivery or conception so could be July 2011 or November 2010. I hope shes wrong and i get it sooner.

Sorry honey, you can post who have you the reading of course XX

Hi ladies here is mine

Jenny - BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November this year.

Sandra - conceive around september of this year

fx

Hi!! Im still waiting on my Sandra one but Gail said November of this year which is the one month we arent going to be TTC and will actually be trying to not conceive (due to insurance reasons) so I highly doubt it! Will update with my Sandra as soon as I get it. Waiting almost a week for it now!

Sandra - bfp in aug/sept 2010

Gail - conception in sept 10

Daisy - conception July/aug 10

Victoria - conception November 2011!!!

Friend - this cycle or next so aug/sept

All 9 readings; conception September :)

*edit* I had 14 readings in all most said September conception/bfp I got my bfp in August, so not far out!

:dust: good luck!

Jenny said July conception she was wrong
Sandra said November/December Conception, EDD September, Girl

Sandra Says BFP in January 2011
Jenny Says BFP August 2010
Cheri22 Still Waiting
Gail Still Waiting

Sandra predicted a BFP for me in October/November, EDD a girl in July. Ive just re-read it tho and she has not specified a year! i pray its for this year xx

Hi

Sandra - Conceive Nov this year, :bfp: dec x

jenny - may BFP *wrong* didn't even see DH that month

cherri - may BFP, conception date or due date *no BFP in may* but if i conceive on my september cycle EDD would be around may 23

anne marie - august BFP or conception *wrong* won't see DH this month

gail - july BFP *did see DH that month, but no BFP*

sandra - conception 5 sept *will see DH that month from 3sept-6sept* was real skeptical about this one at first, because i wasn't supposed to see DH until november, but last minute found out i get to see him in september. almost makes me a believer!

Jenny predicted mine for this cycle !! I hope shes right its been 9 and half years i really want this lol Im testing in about 10 days :thumbup:

Jenny said august conception
Gail said July/August conception

:hi:

Just to update all 3 said BFP in July and all 3 were wrong as on AF at the min
Sandra said I was pregnant last week when she did my reading and could see me getting my BFP in 6 days which was very mis-leading considering it wasnt true

Jenny said July - wrong
Sandra and Gail both said August - currently on end of one cycle - awaiting results although stil have another cycle in August.
Cheri said November

Will keep you posted on my result this month . Hoping for a BFP by end of August :)

:hi:

Just to update all 3 said BFP in July and all 3 were wrong as on AF at the min
Sandra said I was pregnant last week when she did my reading and could see me getting my BFP in 6 days which was very mis-leading considering it wasnt true

I had the same thing with both Jenny and Sandra. At the end of June they both said i was already pregnant which at the time i was on the TWW. I was absolutely positive i was pregnant that month too as had allthe symptoms! but BFN!!!

Gail says August which will be good. Although Sandra said july/august but saw me beiing pregnant now or soon.

Cheri says november so its a case of wait and see x

Interesting thread. I've only had Gail and Sandra (see my signature below). Thinking about getting a Jenny one.

GL all

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"