Conception reading come true?

madly - remember my sandra reading with a 5 sept conception i was curious about? if i ovulate today (which i'm pretty sure i have..) then if my next cycle is the same i will ovulate 5 sept. strange.

:happydance: I am hoping this so works out for you :thumbup: She got my bfp correct and my forecast reading she did after our loss gives me my next bfp.....I think belief pays a big part sometimes in things becoming a reality hon!

oooooooooooooooooooooooh I am so excited that it seems to be all falling in place for when you next see DH :happydance:

That is spooky never, I so hope it comes true for you :)

Just got myself another reading from ebay :rofl:

Ginger - Congrats!

Update for me:

Brooke: BFP by end of Sept 2010, girl.

x

My Gail reading arrived today and she says BFP sept this year too which is the same as Jenny reading so fingers crossed this comes true xxx:thumbup:

Gosh there's going to be a lot of BFPs by September.

Bring it on!!!

xxx

Hi all,
I thought i add my reading to the book,
Gail- conception sept 2010 BFP oct 2010 - BOY
Another reading - conception Aug 2010 BFP sept 2010 - boy

Just have to wait and see:thumbup:

:baby: sounds like alot of BFP in sept !! bring them on ... i want one as well though! :baby:

My readings were 1 month off. All said September/October and I just got my bfp today, they always say they could be a month or two off.

:dust: good luck girls. xx

My readings were 1 month off. All said September/October and I just got my bfp today, they always say they could be a month or two off.

:dust: good luck girls. xx

:headspin: :headspin::headspin: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: im sooooooooo happy for u, congrats :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

gimme omg!!!! omg!!!! i'm so happy!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: congrats honey!! you do anything different this cycle??? eek i'm so happy :hugs:

Thank you girls! I used the cbfm this month but didn't get any peaks just a load of highs so we just dtd from cd 4 to 16 and I got a pos opk that day.

Other than that I didn't do anything different.

Good luck girls I so want to see some :bfp:'s from you soon!

@Nevertogether, I just know you're gonna catch that egg in September! :hugs:

Ladies,

Apologies for getting in the middle...but how can I ask the psychics for when I will have a baby? I am hoping I got pregnant already (last 6 days), so is there a good psychic who can tell me the chances before I do the test? Too early to test.

thank you

I have had 3 readings and they have all said August conception so fingers crossed. My mum also thinks this cycle but she is not psychic, just a feeling she has :) :) :)

Oh baby dust to you Victoria, hope you'll get baby bump soon ...I am sure you will.

Which psychics did you have reading with? May eb you could recommend me someone? thank you:happydance:

I just purchased a couple more readings from ebay. If you search baby gender predictions you should get a couple of options. The 2 I bought were £3 - £4 :)

Cheri says she sees a girl in August, so that'll be the conception month, the month I find out in (that's out) or the month she is born in. fx'd for conception month!

Ok so I thought for a PMA boost :happydance: I would re-read all of my baby predictions and decifer who predicted what month I would get my :bfp:

So here goes:

July: Sandra, Gail and my local reader Diane (All were correct as I did get my :bfp: but unfortunately we had an :angel:)

August: Sandra, Gail, Jenny, Anne-Marie and Diane (This is my current cycle :af: 11th August and I plan on :test: on the 13th)

September: Sandra, Amber and Anne-Marie (Next cyle [-o< I dont get this far but if I do!)

Janaury: Mary (I really hope not :nope:)

I have also had TWO spells cast by The Real Green Witch on 13th May and 19th May and another spell cast by Mia-Angel on 21st June I have been wearing a charm which is spell cast around my neck everyday and sleeping with my rose quartz stone under my mattress :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->