Conception reading come true?

Update;
Got my :bfp: on Friday. The only reading (I had 14) that was right was one off Gail.
She said I'd be pregnant before the end of August. I assumed that meant bfp in Sept but I read into that wrong!
Her reading was accurate for me too :thumbup:

Good luck girls. xx

I just recieved another reading that I bought off ebay from Misty and it said that I would concieve within the next 2 months so fingers crossed!!!

ooooh, who's Misty! I've just got 3 from ebay - marie, miranda and victoria!! :haha:

Gail and Sandra were right for me too. Got my BFP this afternoon.

Will let you all know in April which of them was correct with baby's sex. Gail said boy and Sandra said girl!!

xx

congrats kapow!!!! :) my gail one was wrong, but now i have high hopes for sandra :)

Sandra, Gail, Jenny and Ann-Marie will all be :thumbup: for me if I indeed have my :bfp: I will know for sure hopefully when I :test: again on thursday!

congrats kapow!!!! :) my gail one was wrong, but now i have high hopes for sandra :)

Thanks! I've seen you on a few other threads and have high hopes for you with Sandra's reading for you too. How amazing it'll be.

Best of luck
xx

I got one from Sandra she said Nov. BFP July/August birth, it'll be a boy I just ordered one from Gail today so I'll see what she says.

I had a reading back in 2007 from Cheri and she predicted my son would be concieved March and birth in Novemner and she was right, then she said after my son comes a girl and August was significant for either BFP or birth, so we'll see!

i had a reading of jenny and gail both said i would get my bfp early august, and both said it will be a boy fingers crossed will let u all no on friday xx

I just recieved my Gail reading and she says BFP before September, so concieve this month with a girl. She also see's a boy for me in 2012, conception in June. I sure hope she's right and I get BFP this month!!

wel wel wel girls i have just got my :BFP: so looks like gail and jenny are both right :D:D:D:D im sooooo chuffed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->