Conception reading come true?

Jen,

SOO happy for you!!! Many congratulations...well done :thumbup:!! Gail told me I am PG already, need to wait till this w.end to test...I hope she is right:happydance: xxxx

Today I woke up with bloked nose, is it a sign of pg even :haha:??

ok well im just going to post my reading for you girls to see

Ok now i have a boy baby for you a conception in september with a birth linked to the month of june , i keep getting the mid september, around 14th , also the 10 days or the number 10 is also important please so keep this in mind , ok sorry they are now telling me about you being 10 days over the due date as well i feel.Ok i want to mention where they are talking about where you can worry to a certain extent , and that's ok ,as its natural but i feel with you it sort of spirals out of control at times as well in a sense, and you over worry or fret. I want to mention where i keep being drawn to a special occasion coming up and also something that i see you celebrating as well, also i keep being drawn to the 19th august , can you please keep that in mind for me if you don't understand now.

Ok i have chosen three cards , the first card is the dream walker
This is showing me where i feel that you are a very good person, you care for others a lot i feel , but at the moment its a case of looking after number 1! I want to say that you have the freedom of choice i keep being told for some reason, they are also talking about where you have to make a decision or chose. I want to mention where they are also talking about something being escalated or where you can ask for help with something if you feel that you need that.

The second card is The word lord
This is telling me where there is a lack of communication around something at the moment,as i'm being told where more speech is needed around something at the moment more talking and less action in a sense i feel, slow down and listen and talk is what i'm being told as well.I want to mention also where there will be a change in circumstances as well linked to your partner i feel , and a work situation, but i feel these is some confusion around that as well, i want to mention the 29th of july linked to this too, so again keep in mind.

The last card is relationship harmony,
I do feel things have been a bit stressed or they could go that way, i feel more than anything its you that's worrying more than you partner at the moment,i keep being drawn to you having time on your hands at the moment or any spare time that you do have in a sense, ttc is always cropping up and taking centre stage.I want to mention a feeling of liberation and of being alive in a sense, alot of energy and happiness when you do receive your bfp, and of course you mood will be lifted from where it is now.x

now when she said about the confusion about my partner and work she was right, he is a chef and there was some major confusion about food on that day so im curious for the 19th of august to see what she meant :dance: she was also right about seeing me celebrating something, my 4 year anniversary is on thursday and my little sisters birthday on the 25th, and she was also right about me being a worrier, im a terrible worrier, i just hope she is right about conception :flower: xxx

Was this a Sandra reading? Looks like her to me :) Good reading!

Hiya I've had 3 readings so far all pretty mcuh predicted bfps around same time...

Jenny - BFP twins boy&girl - September

Gail - conception mid-late august, bfp september - boy

Sandra - conception september/october

I'm waiting on one from someone called melissa too

I really hope I get my bfp in septmber ( or sooner :) ) sandra was good on picking up that I was feeling quite negative and worried I'd never get a bfp, which to be fair is true, so I hope they're right.
I have a FS appointment 26th august so I wonder if this may affect all these september predictions??? :cloud9:

Jen,

SOO happy for you!!! Many congratulations...well done :thumbup:!! Gail told me I am PG already, need to wait till this w.end to test...I hope she is right:happydance: xxxx

Today I woke up with bloked nose, is it a sign of pg even :haha:??

elow hun ive just replied to you in another post, ive had the exaqct same for a week now stuffy nose n have become mega thirsty all the time now gud luk hun... wen u testing?? xx

Edited, Sandra was wrong x

What did she say??? There is a big thread on her on baby center saying that she copies other peoples readings and sends them to other clients....

I don't have the link I have to wait til I get home to get it, but I think if you google it it'll come up... What date did sandra tell you for your bfp? August?

hey all,
my prediction was:

AMBER: conceive in Oct 10 cycle EDD 30th June 11 and a girl!!

FX'd hey!xx

I have had a reading from Jenny and 1 from Gail and they both said I am going to get my BFP this month and they both said GIRL. It will be intresting to find out if she is right after 52 months of trying! I would say it would be a god dam miracle lol x

Gail-conception for September 2010 with baby girl born 2011 and also 2014 conception of January a birth later that same year with baby boy

All my readings came true Ladies :dance:

Sandra and Gail predicted last cycle and we had a loss

Sandra, Gail, Jenny and Anne-Marie predicted this cycle and we got our :bfp: two days ago :wohoo: All predict a boy except gail who predicts a girl so we will see whos right there when we have our 20wk scan :yipee:

can someone please put the link to the sites as i dont know where to find them? cheers x

Psychic star said conception in late September with a little scare at 10 weeks but a little girl at 8 1/2 months :happydance:

Hi All, I'm waiting a response from Gail, I pray we'll get a BFP in the next few months :)

I had 5 readings total...

Jenny and Ruby were accurate for me...Jenny said July, 2010 BFP from June cycle. Ruby was also accurate for me (Ruby has many issues though)...said April, 2010 BFP or April, 2011 EDD.....and I got a BFP in July, 2010 with an April due date. Unfortunately...I had an chemical.

Cheri was wrong for me...she said May BFP or EDD...both those dates have come and gone.

I THOUGHT that Gail was wrong for me as I got a BFP in July...but...since it was a chemical...she may be right yet as she predicted October.

We shall see...

Hi guys two of my reading said BFP sept 2010 and I took as test this evening and its says pregnant 1-2weeks, although i still cant quite believe it :baby::thumbup:

lesley

Hi guys two of my reading said BFP sept 2010 and I took as test this evening and its says pregnant 1-2weeks, although i still cant quite believe it :baby::thumbup:

lesley

Congratulations!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"