Conception reading come true?

i hope shes right for you,
also because will give me hope this time next year i'll have huge bump LOL

Hi girls, sorry to barge in.. lol
I got a reading from sandra in july (I was very hormonal and wanted TTC asap at that time) things have changed somewhat so we have not been actively TRYING we will have to wait until may really, but this is the reading I had from sandra, funny because she does mention that my next baby will be heavier (that would prob be right as my first was light! lol)
Also, im saying now that I would love to blessed with another bubs by the time my lo is 2 years old, so pretty correct, my period IS late this month so could of conceived in october but very unlikely because we have been careful and dont want to test as I feel I could come on still, maybe it will be next october for us? but that would make it a bigger age gap than 2 years ...ANYWHO Anytime would be great! lol... here is the reading.....

i tune in i want to say where i feel that you would like your children to be as close in age as possible i feel you would like them to have a strong bond, i want to mention i keep being drawn to 5 children around you or 5 in total in you family , i want to mention where next comes another girl for you , i want to mention october with regards to this i feel that you body has not yet become totally regulated or back to its usual in a sense and i feel this will take a few more moths till things settle down in a sense, but i want to mention where i don't see a huge age gap with your kids , no more than 2 years in a sense. I want to mention where this girl is a little heavier than the last, and also has a different colour of hair although the same colour of eyes and same smile , they do look very similar too.

The first card i have chosen for you is Listen to your intuitive feelings
This is showing me where i feel that you will have a feeling similar to last time in a sense, where you know or have a excited butterfly feeling just before you find out you are pregnant , i feel you are really excited about having more children you love the experience.

The second card is Vegetarian/vegan
This is showing me where i keep being drawn to fruit and veg and where you have been a little tired or ill feeling recently , i want to say that i feel you will be getting a boost soon but you are being told to up your intake of healthy foods as you really need all the energy that you have at the moment.

The last card is ascended masters
This is showing me where you are being over looked by spirit, i keep having an old woman here and she is calling you an angel she's blowing a kiss also , small woman frail looking at times, grey hair although i don't feel it was short.I want to say that i feel the future ahead is very exciting for you.

I hope this was ok for you
If you have any more questions please ask
sandra
x

Hi girls....Can I join you all? :flower:
I had a reading from Gail done back in May of this year...amongst a lot of other stuff that has been scarily accurate she went on to predict conception for us in Oct/November but before Dec with a real christmas feel.
I'm trying not to hang onto this too desperately but after coming up to 2.5yrs of ttc and 3:angel:...it's giving the PMA a gentle boost.
I'm actually due to test 30th Nov which is the day that we always put the christmas tree up...so it's there for the first day of the advent calendar:lol:

Is anyone else testing this day with Nov predictions?

:dust::dust: For everyone...hope we all get sticky beans real soon....:hugs:

gail was right on everything else but worried she pick up on a non term pregnancy as 2 other readings are connected and hers is waay before :(

Aww Hun...I hope Gail's is right and it's a sticky one....it would only be 12wks difference between hers and Jane's one....maybe you'll get the later two early:winkwink::hugs:

fingers crossed!
maybe the other 2 are just rubbish LOL
but one sences conception june other bfp july so they connect.
however ALL they told me was that where as gail went into detail about other things and had me crying with what she said and also she said she got a strong connecting with spirits around me?

She said the same to me hun about someone linked to my DH around us, their presence was really strong and they were offering reassurance to us both...kinda gave comfort.
The other stuff she said was so specific and there was no way that she could of known it already or guessed it either...made me have goosebumps:dohh: If the new year comes and goes without a bfp I'll probably go back to her:winkwink:

Hope she's right for us all hun :hugs:

Morning folks....just wanted to say :hi: and hope everyone has a good weekend:hugs:

Is anyone due to be testing soon?

Every morning I want to test but its too soon! Keep telling myself only _# more days!! Testing on the 18th maybe 17th lol

arghh had jenny reading to try point me 2 at least 1 prediction as all different but nope she said completely different so now im confused of course out of all i wish she was the right one!

ive had a reading from aimee and she says pregnancy in april 2011 and sees it as a twin pregnancy (i hope so, two sets of twins would be amazing, and its what ive got a feeling i will have) she didnt say sex though, but can see another boy sometime in my future.
just ordered a sandra reading today, so waiting for her to reply. roughly how long does she take to reply? xx

All of my predictions are in my sig. I have my fx for Jan 2011 (would love a September baby as both mine and my OH's bdays are in September!) Ruby was a little vague. all she said was she sees jan as bfp or conception or birth......confused !

Morning Girls
Just popping in to say hope you've all had good weekends:flower:

Imppearl...goodluck with testing honey....so close now....I'd have to wear earplugs everytime I went to the bathroom so I couldn't hear the hpts calling from the bathroom cupboard:winkwink:

Loolabear...Twins again would be amazing hun...hope that prediction comes true for you:hugs:

BeesBella...Hope Gail and Ruby are right hun with a Jan bfp...:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok...:hugs::dust::hugs:

lol Ive resisted purchasing them yet so I cant have the temptation!! Though I almost went to get them this weekend. I will be getting them my next visit to town, then I will have to resist.

All my predictions are in my signature-- I'm really hoping for Gail and Sandra to be right!! Sandra connects it to a Sept. birth special reference to the 27th, and Gail predicts Jan/into Feb BFP, so if I conceive this cycle I would have a chance of delivery on the 27th of Sept, and I would be testing in late Jan!!
FX'd!!!!!!!

sandra predicted bfp at xmas-wrong!
Aimee & gail predicted bfp in feb,oct birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->