Conception reading come true?

I have had quite a lot of them done and not one o them have come true :( :(

Ok, so I've had 4 reading now (yeah, I know!) :blush:
Sandra, Aimee and JennyRenny all said Nov/Dec conception with a girl :happydance: Trying desperately not to take it too seriously but the fact that three of them all said the same thing gives me a bit of hope.
Only Gail said anything different- Feb 2011 conception with a boy. But to be honest, I'd be happy with that too!!

just an update on my readings, ive gone a lil mad :rofl:

Rebekah - said January, she didnt say sex of baby

Sandra - said January a girl

Hilary - said January a boy

Marie - said January a girl

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!! :thumbup:

Also ive had a few one on one readings over the years and they both said that i will only have 2 children, a girl and a boy. Ive already got the lil girl so bring on the lil boy!!! :happydance:

So fingers crossed that i these come true as they all say new year, they are just not sure on the sex of the baby :dohh: but i dont mind as long as he/she are healthy :cloud9::cloud9:

:dust:

Ok, so

Gail - November - Boy
Sandra - October - Girl
Aimee - October - Girl

Have ordered 2 more hehe!

Gail - December/January Conception - Boy.

My partner's mum does Tarot, he had two sessions and in both it says there is a baby and birth on the way! Ooooh let's hope she's right!

Wanted to update --
Gail said Nov/Dec conception, girl.
I got my bfp today. This was an October conception, so not quite (nice & close though).

Aimee said October 2011 conception. That seems unlikely from where I'm standing right now. :winkwink:

I got 4 readings. One from Brooke, one from Sandra, one from Ruby, one from Gail. Brooke and Sandra where wrong for me. Still waiting to see if Ruby and Gail are right.

Wanted to update --
I got my bfp today. This was an October conception, so not quite (nice & close though).

Aimee said October 2011 conception. That seems unlikely from where I'm standing right now. :winkwink:

wow hun, i am sooooooooo happy for you!! Hope to join you before the new year..xx

congratulations littlespy :happydance:

all mine were wrong :nope: jenny said - october
some one i cant remember said october
sandra said im pg now, erm dont think so, i was cd 5 when this came through :dohh:

it was nice while it lasted though and i think they are nice to do for a bit of PMA :thumbup:

Wanted to update --

:happydance: Congrats! :happydance:

I had my Gail reading at the beginning of October and she said I would conceive before December 2010 with a boy. She said it could happen anytime from then until December and I just got af on 11/2 so its not this cycle! I sure hope she's right!!

I had my Gail reading at the beginning of October and she said I would conceive before December 2010 with a boy. She said it could happen anytime from then until December and I just got af on 11/2 so its not this cycle! I sure hope she's right!!

What is Gail's web page?

Thanks

Hey ladies...
I had a reading done after losing our daughter at 18weeks and 1day. I was desperate and just got a reading for some peace of mind. Cherri22 answered right away (same day) although it was a free request and said conception or due date would be July. It wasn't July but if I conceived last month I would be due in July. My AF is a week late. I tested a couple of times (last time was 3 days late) and BFN. I can't help but to pray and hope she's right.

Hey ladies...
I had a reading done after losing our daughter at 18weeks and 1day. I was desperate and just got a reading for some peace of mind. Cherri22 answered right away (same day) although it was a free request and said conception or due date would be July. It wasn't July but if I conceived last month I would be due in July. My AF is a week late. I tested a couple of times (last time was 3 days late) and BFN. I can't help but to pray and hope she's right.

:bfp:Ruby at https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/services-psychic.html predicted BFP this November or in Feb (with a Nov due date) and that it would be a girl

Sorry it seems I double posted.. Using my phone.. (Can u tell how much I want this....)

Just a quick post.

I've moved this thread as per: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...y-change-psychic-readings-spells-potions.html

:)

Gail said within 6 weeks for me... could could be now!!

5 days till I test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->