Conception reading come true?

My readings from Sandra and Jenny both said I would conceive Oct and find out in Nov with a July birth.

BUT Gail said Sept 2011 conception. So quite a difference between them? Haha.

This is all for fun huh? But which reader seems to be the most accurate? xx

My readings from Sandra and Jenny both said I would conceive Oct and find out in Nov with a July birth.

BUT Gail said Sept 2011 conception. So quite a difference between them? Haha.

This is all for fun huh? But which reader seems to be the most accurate? xx
Lol, it is very possible to all of those predictions to come true! Hahaha! Lets see, that means the first one is conceived this month and you have it in July and then fall pregnant again in September! :haha:

Oh haha BrandysBabies! I hadn't thought about it like that? Gosh, could you imagine? I've been ttc for almost a year now, have one baby next July and then BOOM I'm pregnant again so quickly. Haha! We'll seem that would be kind of exciting!

GAIL - OCT/NOV
SANDRA - Still waiting.................

hey girls just letting u know i had 2 predictions

amber - october conception
Jenny Renny - October conception....they both turned out to be correct!!! Got my :bfp: on Monday xxx

hey girls just letting u know i had 2 predictions

amber - october conception
Jenny Renny - October conception....they both turned out to be correct!!! Got my :bfp: on Monday xxx

Congratulations Hun. So happy for you. Hope you and bub will have a healthy nine months. Xx

just recieved my readings off Sandra and Rebekah and they both said january...............oooooh i hope so!!! :)

:dust:

Hi, just seen this thread, I feel as though I've missed something here :shrug: How are you getting these predictions?? I want some!! lol :haha:

I am glad I found this thread. A few weeks ago I had a lady come up to me in the mall and told me I was giving off a strange Aura. She preceded to tell me that I would have a baby boy but that was all she could see. She asked for my email so I gave it to her and then she emailed me with a prediction of a baby boy concevied January 2011, a girl July/Aug 2013. I thought she was just a crazy person and didn't think too much of it, but decided to read more into this sort of thing. I had two readings done by two different people, one in the UK (Gail?) and one in the US.. their predictions were..

UK- Boy concieved Jan 2011, Girl July 2013
US- Boy Jan 2011, Girl Aug 2013, Girl July 2016, Girl Oct2020.

So the last one predicted more children than the first but the first two were identical from all three people...

still not sure what to think of this, since this is the second time in my life someone has picked me out of a crowd to tell me about my "Aura" ....

weird..

Oh haha BrandysBabies! I hadn't thought about it like that? Gosh, could you imagine? I've been ttc for almost a year now, have one baby next July and then BOOM I'm pregnant again so quickly. Haha! We'll seem that would be kind of exciting!

You never know!! My friends brother and wife tried for a year and a half, she had a baby boy in August and in October was pregnant with a baby girl!!

I am glad I found this thread. A few weeks ago I had a lady come up to me in the mall and told me I was giving off a strange Aura. She preceded to tell me that I would have a baby boy but that was all she could see. She asked for my email so I gave it to her and then she emailed me with a prediction of a baby boy concevied January 2011, a girl July/Aug 2013. I thought she was just a crazy person and didn't think too much of it, but decided to read more into this sort of thing. I had two readings done by two different people, one in the UK (Gail?) and one in the US.. their predictions were..

UK- Boy concieved Jan 2011, Girl July 2013
US- Boy Jan 2011, Girl Aug 2013, Girl July 2016, Girl Oct2020.

So the last one predicted more children than the first but the first two were identical from all three people

still not sure what to think of this, since this is the second time in my life someone has picked me out of a crowd to tell me about my "Aura" ....

weird..

Someone just walked up to you! whats kinda cool! wow. Prob a little award at the time though eh...

I kind of wish both of my readings had been the same- then I'd have more confidence in them. I won't care if either of them turn out to be right though!!

I just had a reading today... This is what it said

"I sense a recent loss for you and I am so sorry for that, As for your future I see a Pink BFP in Febuary 2011."

Somehow she new about my m/c so I cant wait to find out if she is right about BFP. :thumbup:

Jenny: Oct/ Nov 2011
Gail: March
Sandra: October
Cheri:October
Ruby:Nov
Star: Oct/ Dec
Brooke: Oct/Nov

Gail said November/December 2010 conception & girl. Also May 2012 conception with another girl, and then August 2015 conception with (finally!) a boy. :wacko:

So, just some silly fun but somehow it really did make me feel more relaxed. I'd say it was worth the $11 USD (yep, the exchange rate really is that bad right now, apparently) in entertainment value alone. :thumbup:

I got another reading :)blush:) from Aimee ($2.37) and she said she sees a BFP in October 2011, boy, and 2 other children.

So, the only thing she and Gail agree on is 3 kids.

I'm going to need a bfp before October 2011 though. I would lose my mind. :wacko:

They really do vary from each other, and they can't all be right, hopefully the reading you like the most will come true :) that's what I'm hoping for :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->