Concerned about bleeding during ovulation

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Can someone give me some optimism. We are nearly up to a year of no birth control and I have been getting old blood bleeding before ovulation the last couple of cycles. I tended to get it after ovulation which was great for confirming it for me.

I had watery CM this morning and then Bded and had slight bit of blood.

Two days ago after bding I had more spotting, but it was all old and dark red. i feel as though my period may not be getting everything out when it should be so when my CP starts opening again for ovulation it escapes.

I really just want to know who has had pregnancy successes with slight bleeding during ovulation.

Help me be optimistic here!!

Is it happening right after bd? No chance of him irrating ur cervix causing spotting? And dont want to.freak but have u had a pap done recently? When i was pg i had old blood spotting right through first tri. I also had an erroded.cervix not.from.sex but because of the extra blood flowing to my cervix it caused pink spotting then i would.get brown blood.again after it. The nurse told me.old blood can take weeks to.come.out and its nothing to.worry over. So as long as theres no reason like an infection i wouldnt worry. Brown spotting didnt harm my pg it just scared the living.poopey out of me.lol

Thank you. I have regular pap smears and the most recent was a few months ago with nothing wrong.

It could be because of that, but sometimes I get it without bding too.

So weird i would speak to a doc. I am sure i have read if u have tilted pelvis it can cause pain and bleeding. With it being brown it could be from anytime it coukd be a week or 2 old. If it is a tilted pelvis causing rubs from.bd then theres things u have to do to get sperm to stay. I have only read it briefly as was trying to find out if mine is tilted. Worth googling to see if u have that. I woukdnt worry though if its just old blood even from af wont cause problems

Old blood is usually brown not red I would be more inclined to think you just have a sensitive cervix the spotting at ovulation time is actually a sign of high fertility so it could be a combination of both but since it tends to happen only after sex I am still thinking its the cervix irritation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->