concerned about pregnancy

natalie

Reaction score
my daughter will be three months old tomorrow and I think I may be pregnant. I got my period on the 24th of aug, then again on the 7th of sept. and now its the 10th and I have not gotten my period. How long should I wait before taking a pregnancy test.

I am so worried my daughter is so small, I hope I am not pregnant again, it's too soon

Even though it is too soon and I am scared I am also happy this will be our third child.

Natalie,
Go to take a test and keep us posted for the result ya...
Hope u get ur BFP..

Personally I would test to put my mind at rest

:D

Yeh do a test for peace of mind and don't forget if you are pregnant now then your baby will be a year (ish) by the time the baby's born and they'll be very close in age which would be lovely for them, they'll have similar development, almost like twins!

I agree with the others, test to set your mind at ease, at least you'll know one way or the other than :hugs:

Do a test honey

No point getting all worked up!

Thanks to everyone that responded. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying for everyone that is in this site so that all goes well with their precious little ones and the ones to come for those that are in the process. Once again thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->